chapter 80

Harry's POV

"What is there to drink?"

"Anything you want babe."

"Well...can you give me a soda with vodka?" she smirked that smirk had a spell on me. I walked to the fridge and grabbed the vodka bottle and a can of soda. But there was two kinds Dr.pepper and Coke. I looked back to her she smiled sweetly. So I guessed and grabbed a Dr.pepper. I walked to her and grabbed a red solo cup. I poured the Dr.pepper in and the soda only went up half way so I added the vodka. I hanned her the drink and she looked in it.

"let me see that." she grabbed the vodka bottle and filled the cup with vodka. This girl really drinks. "You didn't put enough vodka in it." she smirked and I smiled back at her. She finished her drink in less than 2 minutes. After she finished her drink she grabbed my beer and drank that to.

Kira's POV

After talking to lala for like an hour we really got caught up. I can really trust lala. I told her every thing between us. She understands why I had told Harry no. She really gets me everything I tell her its like talking to my self. Then I noticed a tall figure get up. I looked up and noticed it was Harry that got up from the spot he was sitting. I looked at lala she nodded reading my mind.

"i'll be right back." I assured her before getting up and walking behind Harry. He really didn't noticed me walking behind him. I was about to talk to him when I saw him looking at another girl. I didn't know who she was. They looked back at eachother and then the worst happened. He walked up to her. They started taking to eachother. She whispered things in his ear, he grabbed her back like he would with me! How could he? I started walking away when I felt my vision get glossy. I started walking over to the door when I bumped into someone.