Chapter 50

Harry's POV

I was sitting on the couch having a laugh with my lads. Then there were the world famous sluts. Every guy has a least fucked her once. When I said everybody I really mean everybody! Including my self. I've slept with Tiffani and Mack. I had sex with Lorena.

I thought she was the one. We had so much in common for some reason. Maybe she was just trying to get my Dick but I was actually falling for her. I don't know why. Zayn said Lorena and I could have worked but I found out what Lorena's been doing when she wasn't with me.

She said she didn't mean to. She said she loved me. Of course I fell for her little Fucked up game and she kept going around gettin guys in her pants while she said she loved me.

She still tries to get in bed with me after we stopped seeing each other.

"Hey Harry. I haven't seen you in a while." She smirks. Ahh that fucking smirk. She could get away with anything with that smirk. She pisses me off! She sits next to me.

"Well are you gonna answer me or are you waiting for later." having that smirk. I guess that's her face naturally. A slutty smirk.

"Do you always have that slutty smirk?" the words slipped out of my mouth before I could even think what I was saying.

"Well that was wicked rude." she looked away.

"Hey I'm sorry okay. I didn't mean it it just slipped out or something."

"It's okay harry. I know how you get sometimes." She smiles that's the first time I've actually seen her smile. Maybe she's changed. She grabs me by my forearm and scoots closer.

I start to scoot away but she gets closer.

"Come on Harry." She whines

"No I'm not into you like that." I stand up and get away. I look over to see kira.

"HHey" I say

"Hello Harry didn't expect to see you here." she says looking at Lorena. I hope Lorena gets away from me. But my wishes were answered. Lorena grabs my hand I try to pull it away and Kira looks at me with fear and confusion.

"She means nothing to me kira." She looks at me dead in the eye.

"Really?" She questions

"Really." I hold both her both hands our fingers are locked and facing downwards. Our eyes locked looking at each other. Her eyes are amazing in the lighting of the room. Her eyes are like a dark green. The kind of green you see in the green grass of the spring. But that's not all her eyes are dark green mixed in with a red color. The most perfect combination you could ever see.

"Your eyes are beautiful." I say in a low whisper. She blushes and pulls away. But still holding one of my hand and with the other she's grabbing a hold of my forearm.I look at Monzeratt and she's smiling.