chapter 81

Kira's POV

I bummped into Lala she noticed I was crying,and pulled me into a hug.

"oh. . . hey what's wrong!?" she rubbed my back and I started to calm down a bit to talk to her.

"I saw Harry with another girl" she had a shocked face and I pulled out of our hug. I started crying. again. I don't understand why Iv'e been crying this past week. I know I should be getting over Harry but it's not working. I was pulled out of my world by Lala. s.he was shaking me.

"HELLO?!? kira wake up!!" I blinked a couple times before I noticed what we we're talking about.

"yeah yeah sorry urm what we're we talking about again?" she rolled her eyes playfuly and I smiled.

"Why we're you crying?" I tried to think before I answered. Oh yes I remember now.

"Well I was about to go talk to Harry when I saw him talking to some other girl. I blanked out and headded to the door. When I bumped into you." She nodded in agreement. We went to sit back down on the couch. We started talking more on the topic and she made me feel a lot better. It's been like 30 mintues we've been talking and I'm thinking that I should leave. I was about to leave when I was stopped by someone I thougt I wasn't going to talk to tonight.