Chapter 18

When we got to his car I asked again. Where are we going?? He answered "Starbucks so I can catch up with the rest of class." Okay then I said while smiling at him.

Harry's POV

I left last class rushing through the fucking crowded hallways. Why are the hallways so fucking crowded all the fucking time. It's so Fucking crowded all the damn time. It pisses me off. When I finally got out of the sea of people. I almost ran to Gemma/Kira's dorm.

I knocked to the door to see my sister. Great not! "What the hell are you doing here?" she snapped What the fuck does it look like I'm doing I fired back. I don't know and she rolled her eyes. Ahh she pisses me off so much! I sighed to calm down. I'm here to talk to Kira. "Well she's not here she hasn't came back" she said

"Do you know where she is?" worry was in my tone. "No but I bet she'll be back soon." As soon as she said that I left. I went to my apparent wondering where she is. I know it's crazy looking for her and going crazy over her but something took over me to look for her.

I feel so protective about her for some reason. I'm having strong feelings about her. I've never felt like this with anybody. Its not like me. I don't understand. I don't really understand why she didn't want to come on the date with me anymore. She looked like she really wanted to go with me. but she turned me down like I was nothing.

Like I was nothing to her anymore. Since I can't to anything to change her mind I'll just Goina have to keep trying I'm not giving up. I need her. She's now my everything and I need her to go with me.

Do I love her? I don't know but something is telling me that I'm not giving up on her. Should I call her no I need to give her a chance go think about it again.

I hope she'll give me chance. I need a drink. I went to the nearest bar. I up to a bar with flashing green lights that read "Bo's killer bar"

I walked in there were tables and at the far left there was pool tables. There was a bar table that stretched through out the whole place. I sat down and a lady came up to me "what would you like to drink honey?" Um two shots. She pulled up to little cups and poured some clear liquid.