Chapter 34

The days past by at the hospital. Hospital food is terrible!! I bet that's how jail food taste lol. I realized it was finally Thursday!! The doctor walked in to the room. Harry was here still he's sweet.

"Hello ms.mcpherson how are you today?"

"I'm better than I was three days ago." and I smiled

"That's very well ms.mcpherson. Your pulse is getting stronger now that your actually eating your food and not throwing it up."

"Throwing up? When was I throwing up?" I said out loud not realizing it.

"Well you've been throwing up everything you eat and drink these couple of weeks. With your memory lost you don't remember."

"Oh" is all I could manage to say.

"Well everything is good you can go home now."

"Okay thank you for everything!" I cheerfully

He was gone. Gemma came in with my I think was some of my clothes yay.

"Here ya go!" He smiled and gave me the clothes.

I grabbed them and looked at Harry who was waiting for an answer I looked at him again then he finally said something.

"What's wrong love?"

"I'm gonna change you need to turn around...duh!"

"Why I've already seen you." he smirked at me.

"Really..." I blushed in embarrassment and looked away

"You Have a beautiful body by the way." He kept his his smirked face and wasn't afraid to show it.

I've al- he was cut off

"Just go Harry." Gemma cut him off.

I giggled and he huffed and walked out. When he left we both bursted out laughing. I quickly got dressed and we were off.