Chapter 24

"Kira I'm sorry I'm sorry I knew I should've done it. I just didn't want you to get hurt." She said then I heard her whisper something "I care about you, you're like a sister to me." I looked at her and she's looked away out the window.

I know I care too but. That still doesn't mean you can lie to me. I was really looking forward to going with Harry and you just change every thing. I thought he didn't like me anymore after you said that. I said firmly and felt something warm stream down my face. A tear ran down and I looked away.

"I know and I'm sorry I should've done it. It was foolish and I was selfish. I was only thinking about what I wanted for you. I didn't know you liked him that way." She said and I caught her tear up a

little.

I know, I know but how can I forgive you if I can't even trust you anymore. I've never trusted anyone as much as I trusted you Gemma. Do you know that? I said crying

"Yes and I'm truly and madly sorry please please can you please forgive me. I know I don't deserve this but Kira please. I need you to understand that I won't do it again."

I don't know if I can trust you Gemma... but I'll forgive you for how much you actually care about me. I need you to show me that I can still trust you.

But I need you to help me with something. "yes anything." I know it kinda sounds weird but I want you to connivence Harry on taking me out again. I told him that I was going with Liam and I he was devastated and he walked away he looked like he was Goina punch something or someone.

"Okay I will!" and she was confident and meant it.