Chapter 9

"Kira this is my beautiful amazing girlfriend LaLa." Her cheeks turned red again. He's so nice to her. "hey Kira I'm Lala."

Lala was beautiful she had long wavy dark brown hair her glasses were black with a floral print on the sides. She was wearing dark wash jeans with a black shirt and words that say Dance.

"What collage do you go to" she asked. I go to Harvard I'm studying to be a lawyer. "that's cool!!" I go to Harvard too! I study the art of Dance. "i can tell by your shirt." we both laugh.

Then Gemma pulls me from our conversation. "come" she demands "okay what's wrong?" She looks serious and mad at the same time. "My brother's drunk" she said while rolling her eyes.

"Oh" that's all I can think of oh. "yea if I knew he was Goina get drunk we shouldn't have came in the first place." When we find Harry he is in the kitchen yelling at someone "Hey sexy get me another drink" he slurs

The girl ignores him and he pouts like a child. "Hey sis can you give me a drink?" He slurs but you can barely hear him." no Urmm I think you've had enough for tonight. she demands "Awe man don't be a party pooper sis come on." "no were going home now!" she yells

"Okay okay fine!" he pouts. we say goodbye to Zayn and leave. On the way back Harry says he wants to drive we constantly have to remind him that he's drunk and can't drive. "I can still drive the cops won't notice a thing." yea I think the cops will notice you swerving on the road. I complained.

When we get to the compass harry couldn't even walk straight. He starts walking off places. Gemma and I basically carry him to our dorm. When we get to our dorm harry complains " where am I Going to sleep?" Then he looks at me "I call dibs on sleeping with kira!!" I almost scream "noo!!"

"Don't worry Gemma pauses and looks at him he's sleeping on the floor." I Sigh in relief ok good! "awe man why do you always have to be the party pooper gem!?"