Chapter 6

Kira's POV

When Kammy left the waiter came by. His name was Liam. He was nice, cute, and funny. Harry didn't like him. We ordered bread sticks and I ate Almost all of them. I love bread sticks and with that Alfredo sauce was delicious.

I ordered Chicken Alfredo. I love chicken Alfredo I could eat it everyday. Gemma ordered ravioli and Harry ordered pizza. When he told Liam what he wanted I said "

"haha I've never heard of anyone ordering pizza at Olive Garden." He said " well the only Italian food I've tried is pizza so..." All three of us bursted out laughing.

Before we left Liam asked for my number. To be nice I gave it to him.

When we got back to our dorm Harry didn't leave. I was hoping he was Goina leave. Instead of leaving we watched Netflix on Gemma's laptop. Harry didn't even complain when Gemma and I watched The Notebook. He just sat there watching it too.

I kinda felt his eyes on me a couple times.I was still not going to warm up to him he was incredibly rude. He doesn't deserve me to be nice to him. After The Notebook we watched White Chicks it was so funny.

The time was 12:30 when we finished the movies. So Harry had to go to his apartment. I kinda felt sad when he left why?

Before he left he gave us a hug. he told me that he was sorry for acting like a dick. I was kinda happy that he apologized to me. We said our goodbyes and he left and with his keys.

Harry's POV

Today was fun! I got to spend time with my "friends?" I think there my friends. They're better friends then the ones I have.

Kira was so nice today and she kinda caught me when she cried at the part in The Notebook when they were talking before Allie Leaves Noah. She's so cute. I can't explain my feeling for her.

When I got into my car my phone started to ring. It's Zayn. what does he want this late. I answered "hello?" he specked in the phone. "hey mate can you come over?" What is it Zayn I'm tried of your bullshit.

Zayn said "it's nothing it's just LaLa is coming back from New York and I just wanted to talk. I sighed and said to him "ok I'll be there in 15 minutes." I started my car and drove to his house.