chapter 83

Harry's POV

Bella and I are very drunk at the moment. We've been trying all the drinks Niall has here at his lovely frat house. After about 30 minutes of drinking. Bella and I went to sit down back at the couch. We were stumbbling our way to the couch and I bump into something,I bumped into Kira oops.The more confedent Harry was doing all the talking for me. kira whispered not meeting my gaze.

" Sorry Harry, I was just about to leave." I can't let her go. Even though i'm here with Bella,I want kira to stay. So I told her to stay. Well I told her in a way.

"Why the party just got fun." She looked at me in the eyes. All I saw was sadness in her eyes. I could tell she hasn't slept in days. I felt kind of bad. But how, I didn't know why. She dumped me, so I shouln't be feeling this. To make her feel better I had to convince her to stay. when I was about to say something she said.

"It's kinda getting late and I have class tomorrow." I thought I would just make her happy.

"Fuck classes. Stay Kira please. For me" She smiled then faded away. She was thinking about it. She finaly gave in.

" Fine i'll stay but not for long though." I had to smile. Bella wrapped her arm around mine she smirked at Kira. I wish I hadn't met her. but I the crazy Harry took over, and I pulled Bella into my arms. Bella and I sat next to kira. Kira was trying to ignore us by talking to Lala. That really didn't work because she was trying to listen to our conversation.