chapter 84

Kira's POV

I started talking to Lala again. She and I knew they we're sitting next to me. So she tried to whispered.

"I thought you we're leaving?" she looked past me looking at Harry.

"I was but Harry wanted me to stay. I know weird." She nodded in agrrement. Then I heard as if someone was talking to me. I turned to face Harry.

"So...urmm Kira this is Bella...my friend" he made the 'friend' part more clear. I was kinda glad they we're friends. But when he said they were friends she looked kinda confused. As if they were more than friends. It made me mad the way she looks at him, the way she hold on to his arm. She's just a fake...bitch!! How can he not see how she really is. Oh yeah he's drunk and so is she.

"Hello...Bella" I didn't smile, I didn't say hello in a happy voice either. I did pull out my hand she didn't shake it either. Bitch.

"hi" Then she looked at Harry waiting for him to say something. He didn't he was looking at me.

His eyes we're red and he had black bags underneath. He looked tired, and weak. I need to talk to him...alone. He then spoke up.

"So" she giggled. I hate her so much! I don't really hate people at all. It's just her. I started talking to Harry about classes leaving Bella out. She doesn't need to be in our conversation. She was getting mad at me. I could see it in her eyes.

"Do you guys want a drink?" Harry broke my thoughts.

"Yes. please." she spoke

"Sure" I said sweetly. He nodded and got up from the couch and left in the crowd. She turned to me with a mad face.

"Back off...Harry's mine." she crosses her arms. I laugh at her. She's crazy. She thinks I want Harry. I don't

"Oh believe me I will. I don't even like Harry. We're just friends." I smile she rolls her eyes.

"I see the way he looks at you. He likes you. If you stay away from him he will love me and you will be out of the picture." wow she's really rude.

A/N hiii thanks guys for reading my book it means a lot I love you Byee and comment and vote!! Update: Thursday!!