Chapter 66

Kira's POV

He walked out, and Harry had his arm around my shoulder. He's so charming. I'm glad we didn't need to call Gemma. We had to wait a moment. For that cop Tom to get Harry's car. I was confused. . . How did he know Harry's name of the top of his head? I want to know more about Harry's past. What was his life when he lived in England.

"Are you okay baby?" he asked concerned in his voice.

"Yeah I'm fine Hun." I Kissed his check lightly on his visible dimple. I love harry's dimples. They're so cute. I could imagine Harry as a little adorable boy. With dimples smiling. I laughed at the thought of Harry as a little boy and he looked at me confused.

"Why are you laughing?" He chuckled.

"Nothing." I smirked

"Come on tell me." he whined. I looked at him. I shook my head 'no' he pouted. That only made me laugh even harder at the thought of him as a little boy pouting.

"Tell me!" He groaned

"Fine." I paused his face lit up. "when I kissed you on the dimple of your cheek. I imagined you as a little cute boy with beautiful dimples." I look away and then straight in the eyes. I didn't mean to say beautiful. He kissed my lips and chucked between a kiss. He opened the door for me and I thanked him for that. He's such a gentlemen. I want to thank his mother for teaching him manners.

"Are you sleeping with me? Tonight?" I asked, He kept his eyes focused on the road.

"If you want me to." He smirked looking at me for one second.

"You know I do!" I said cheerfully.

"So how was your day baby?" he changed the subject.

"Good." I looked out the window. I decided to not tell him about I forgiving Liam. I'll tell him later. Now Isn't the time. Is he going to me mad? I hope not ,but if he so going to be mad that would be a stupid reason to be mad anyways.

He shouldn't get mad when I tell him. I can hang out with anybody I want to be. He won't be upset with me forgiving Liam.

"Where here!" he spoke up and grabbed my hand when I got out. We ran upstairs holding hands. Our chest were rising and going down from the running. We caught our breath and walked in. Gemma was sitting on here bed listening to music. She didn't notice us walk in so Harry sat on my bed waiting for me to put on my pj's.