Chapter 33

He shot open his eyes. Oh his eyes!...his beautiful green eyes. I miss his eyes it feels like years since I've see his face his eyes. His curly hair. He looked at me and rubbed his eyes with the back of his hands.

"Hey love" he spoke with a heavy voice. It was beautiful for some reason. when he looked at me I smiles but what made my smile wider was when he says hey love

"Hey harry!" I screeched with my voice full of excitement.

"Are you how you feeling? do you remember me? do remember anything?" He said concerned

"Yeah I'm fine and I sort of remember y'all. I know your Harry and she's Gemma." Referring to Gemma.

"That's good!" and he sat back on his chair. The doctor came in and smiled.

"Hello Ms. McPherson how are you feeling?"

"I'm ok...?" I questioned the man.

"Okay that's progress!" and wrote things down

"How was before?" I said confused about what he said before.

"Well you were in a coma for about a month or two..? So you were asleep."

"Oh" I said surprised and scared

"It's ok...you can go home Thursday."

"Okay thank you doctor..." I asked him

"Doctor Soto"

"Thank you doctor Soto."

"I'll be checking up on you soon."

"Okay thank you again!!" and he walked out

I turned to Harry but he was asleep yet again. He's so cute when he's asleep. A curl fell down his face so I swept it away. When I tried to move the hair. A dimple showed on his cheeks. Then he let out a chuckle.

And opened his eyes again he looked straight in my eyes and I look back at him. At the corner of my eye I saw Gemma stare at us look at each other. She looked discussed.

Haha! She quickly looked away. Staring at Harry was not an awkward stare more of love you stare.