chapter 76

kira's POV

i got back to my dorm. Gemma was looking back and forth between two dresses. i guess she know too about the party. she always knows when the best partys are happening. well she and her brother are atracive and populor. maybe thats why. she notice. she noyiced i was back from class and a sweet smile apperd on her face.

" heyy kira!!" she said so cheerly. shes so happy. i wonder why. i mean its not bad to be happy. im just comfused. how can she be so happy 'all the time' its just not possible. you never see gemma sad or mad at anyone or anything.

"hey gem!" i tried to mock her same tone.

"dont mock me child." she rolled her eyes playfully.

" sorry its just your so happy ALL THE TIME. like ive never seen you sad,mad,upset,confused. your always so happy." now that was the first time ive actully seen her confused.

"i guess im just a happy person?" i laughed at how rediculous i sound.

" anyways crazy." she gioggled "are you going to Nialls party?'

"yeah Niall invited me today after class" a smlie apperd her face.

"good!! Im glad your coming! wait...you're going right?" I actully thought her face when pale.

"I kinda have to go." I sat on my bed and Gemma put her dress down and got her makeup out.

Reserved /h.s/जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें