Chapter 55

Harry's POV

She said Thank you. I really never wanted to leave her. I stayed there everyday. The stupid doctor wanted me to leave but I didn't listen to him. He was an asshole about me leaving. I told him that I love her and I never want to leave her side, that I don't want to see her forget everything about us. If she did forget I would do anything for her to remember anything. Thank god she only forgot the little things. I hope she doesn't talk to Liam again.

"I think our seven minutes are up." she smiled nicely noticing I was daydreaming ,pushing my thoughts aside,I said "Okay let's go." I grabbed her hands and pulled her up. She giggled when I pulled her up a little more than I imagined.

Her beautiful face only inches away from mine. She looked deep in to my eyes. I looked into her eyes and I saw a wonderful, happy life she has. My life would be shit if I didn't have her. My life was pretty depressing and bad. I knew that wasn't a life at all. That was the past and I'm not going back. I'm going to move forward with her.

She opened the door and every body's head snapped. I took a hold of her hand again. I can't believe she's letting me hold her hand. I stood next to Kira when we were about to sit again.

"I'm gonna drive Kira back okay?" I announced to my friends.

"Okay bye" Gemma giggled she had to many to drink. "I'm gonna stay here and let some one drive me back. Don't worry." she mainly slurred. "Okay be careful." Monze said. The rest said good bye and we waved goodbye.

We got to my car and I opened the door for her. She thanked me and hopped in she put on her seatbelt. I drove off. She turned on my radio. She was head popping to some songs. Then there was that one song.

She was like "oh my god! This is my song!!" I recognized it was She looks so perfect by:5 seconds of summer. There a pretty cool band. She knew every single word to the song. When the song was over she looked out the window. I took her hand in mine. Her head turned to me. I was smirking and she was smiling like she enjoyed it when I held her hand. I liked it too. It makes me feel like she's my girl.

Her head snapped to the radio again. But this time it was a different song She said. "oh my god this is my song!!" The song was classic by:MKTO. She sang every sing word again.

"You have a lot of favorite songs." I chuckled. The song was over and she said.

"I know pretty sad right?" she giggled. We both laughed and her laugh was something different. It was an adorable laugh. She kinda snorted at the end which made us laugh harder.

"That wasn't supposed to happen." she covered her face in embarrassment.

Kira's POV

"That wasn't supposed to happen." I covered my face I'm embarrassment. Why did I have to snort that was so weird I've never snorted before. I've never really laughed like that before. Harry stopped at a red light and look at me I still covered behind my hands. He tilted my chin forcing me to look at him.

"Your snort was adorable." he mocked me. I playfully rolled my eyes. The light turned green. He moved his hand to my thigh and just kept it there. At first it was kinda uncomfortable. But then it felt comforting. Like his hand was meant to be on my thigh. I've never notice his hands were so big!

I bet you if I put his hand on my face it would cover my whole face. We got to my dorm and Harry got out first I was about to open the door but it was locked? Why was it locked if he knew I was gonna get out. I found out why he locked it. to open the door for me. He's so sweet. But he could've told me. Instead of locking it. I was getting kinda worried when he locked it.

"Here ya go love." he smiled with a dimple.

"Why did you lock it?" I laughed

"Because I wanted to open it for you." he shrugged

"You didn't have to lock it... you kinda scared me." I looked down.

"Oh..yes I was going to kidnap you. You found out my plan." He put his hands up to surrender. I punched his arm playfully.