Chapter 31

When we were diving to dinner we were talking about school and law stuff. Like which company's we want to work for after we graduate.

But then we were behind a few cars . Then we saw the green light slowly change to yellow. Right when it turned red

I said "ha! you go a red light."

"Not for long!"

"Are you insane?"

And he couldn't answer because all I felt was something running down my face it was red. But I wasn't in the passenger seat I was on the street floor. Right before everything went white. Some called out.

"Hey are you okay..?"

I couldn't answer so a laid back down and saw a white light. I was gone from there.

Harry's POV

Louis and I sat on the couch drink a little beer that's all. But when we were flipping through channel's I saw on the news a similar car. It took a bit to realize it was that asshole's car.

Oh shit!

I grabbed my keys and quickly drove to this place where they wrecked I wonder if that was his plan. That fucker I hate him right now. For every broken bone she has is how many I brake of his.

I needs a little bit of his bone's broken. I arrived and saw Kira being put on the little bed thingy's. I can't believe this happened. It's all his fucking fault he will pay for all of this shit.

Vote and comment! I love you all and thank you for reading my book!