Chapter 87

Kira's POV

Gemma comes up to me with a fear/disapointment in her eyes. The crowd started to fade away. That was good I didn't need all this attention from people right now.

"What happened to her?" Gemma spoke looking at me in the eyes.

"Well first I really don't like that Bella girl. She a little whore!! She definitely doesn't deserve Harry at all. He's so nice and so kind. He can sure as hell do ALOT better than her." Gemma nodded in agrement about Bella.

"Your right he can, but I think you still like him. I see it in your eyes. I see it in both of you. You two are dying without each other. You guys need each other to live. Really. I know it sounds a little chessey but it's true. I love you like a sisiter. I think you should give him a chance to really see how much he loves you."

By then I was crying of how clueless I have been without that boy with curls. He's the reason I can sleep at night , He's the reason I wake happy in the morning. Harry's my life. Really.

" You're right Gem. I need Harry to be mine. He's the love of my life." She smiled and pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back. Ten minutes later we left the party. We drove back to the dorm.

Harry's POV

The drive was quite awkward. I didn't want to say anything I know she wouldn't want to talk about anything at the moment. I got to the hospital and she tilted her head back to prevent from any more blood spilling out of her nostrils. She told me to call one her friends. Ferne. I didn't know what to say to him so gave her the phone. She hung up after a few mintues and turned torwards me.

A/N hiii guys thank you soooo much for reading my book reallly means a lot!! Love ya lots!! comment and vote!! Update Thursday.