chaper 95

Kira's POV

We ended our conversation and ended up going to Pinocchio's pizza and subs. I've never been but it seemed like a good place to eat. Well that's what Liam was babbling about. When he picked me up he said that Pinocchio's had the best meatballs ever! That I had to try them. It wan't that long untill we got there. It was a small little italian place. We entered and liam had his hand on my back not to low but right between my shoulder blades. A man looked up from the counters and a smiled crept on his face.

"Ciao! liam how have you been?" A man with an italian accent asked. liam lightly chuckled.

"Aye Pino! ive been good. How have you been?" I was about to shake his hand when Pino pulled me into a hug instaed.

"Oh well ciao" Pino looked at me funny then spoke in italin. It's good I learned italin when I was 12.

"Parli italliano?" {do you speak italian?} liam cut me off before I can answer.

"oh no she-" It was my turn to cut him.

"si, io parlo inglese, spagnolo in un po italiano" {yes, I speak English Spanish and a little italian} Liam looked stund.

" il mio nome è Kira" {my name is kira} He smiled and hugged me again.

"This is a good one!" Pino pointed to me and looked at Liam. Liam smiled at both of us.

-----------------------------------------

Wow it's been a while since my last update!! well only a few chapters left and it's gonna be good! comment and vote!!! Love ya!!