Chapter 11: {floor 63} Hiku's POV

"Well, I'll be right back Iku. Want me to bring you back anything?"

"Oooh I want one of those special bracelets that are supposed to give a big HP boost! Please?"

I smiled and nodded.

"Alright! Oh, and tell the others where I went. I doubt I'll see them on my way out."

"Okay, Hiku! Have fun!"

I turned and walked out of the inn and towards the teleport gate. Jeez....that new glitch that we have to travel across floor 59 and 58 without teleport gates to get to floor 57 is ridiculous....

"Hey! Wait please!"

I turned, expecting a random player talking to his friend or something and saw a random player running after me...I figured it was someone behind me he was running towards so I looked behind me and saw no one....I turned back to him and got ready to grab my sword....maybe he saw my eyes......

"Please I need help immediately!"

He stopped directly in front of me and took a second to regain his breath. I looked at him confused....

"What is it? I'm kinda pressed for time at the moment...."

"Please! It's my friends, we tried to engage a boss fight but our info was wrong! It's too strong for us! There was a timer for how long until we can't use teleport crystals anymore...we all got ready to use ours...but just as I teleported the timer reached 0 and I saw the boss about hit my friends! I don't see them anywhere! We all made an agreement that if something happened, we would all meet up here but they're not here! Please I need help!"

Hmm....

"Okay okay I'll help! Just lead me to it..."

"Thank you, sir!"

He grabbed my hand and practically dragged me out of town...he took me out towards a cave that I've never seen on this floor....Iku and I have been grinding this area for weeks. We would have seen it.....

"Hey, what level is this boss, anyway?"

"It's level 87....the info we had gathered before, told us that it should have been at least level 50 or lower....boy were we wrong...."

My eyes widened in shock....a level 87 boss in a floor like this?! That's just as rare as a ragout rabbit....I could call on Iku and the others for help but....they're not a high enough level for a boss like this.....I want to keep them safe...I'll have to do this on my own. I guess now that they aren't here I don't have to worry about that thing....

"Come on let's go!"

The player took me into the cave and ran into a room where I saw a bunch of players attempting to hold off the boss.....the player ran in and tried to help them....I rushed in so that the door wouldn't close unless I'm in it, and went into my inventory...

"Hey! What are you doing?! There's no time to be messing around with your equipment!"

I equipped a special weapon that I've had since floor 14 and rushed out toward the boss. Its first HP bar was barely at halfway....

"Guys step back it's about to attack!"

The other players jumped back confused because the boss wasn't ready to attack at all....I rushed out to the boss and disabled its right arm just before it was about to perform a devastating attack....I used a skill on the boss that did a pretty good amount of damage and increased my speed by 5 points. I jumped up, slashed the boss on its eye, and dashed down to stun its legs. The boss was stunned and its two top health bars are fully down. My eyes showed me that the boss would do an attack as soon as it was no longer stunned...

"Guys stay back behind the boss or in the corners of the room!"

I dashed behind it slashed the back of its neck, doing only minor damage....the player from before came up beside me and slashed the boss from behind. I grinned slightly and got my best skill ready. The boss was about to no longer be stunned. None of the players were in its way, but still it attacked, damaging nothing. I used my skill right after and once again, my body glowed as my sword turned a bright red....the red was a lot different than before....my sword caught on fire as I went to stab the boss. I stabbed it, and went completely through the boss, and onto the other side of it. The boss set on fire, and its HP was rapidly going down...the glow on my body went away. The boss attempted to hit me but I dodged and the boss' HP completely depleted. The boss then exploded but there was no last attack bonus...so I'm assuming that wasn't the boss of this floor....I saw all the other players jumping around in excitement and hugging each other. Some in tears, and some laughing...

"Hey! Man thank you so much for helping us! Seriously I don't think we would have survived that without you..."

The player shook my hand. I smiled and nodded. I felt safe and let down my Hood, not realizing they would recognize my white eyes....I immediately got battle ready, thinking they would mistake me for that npc and try to attack me. But instead he seemed confused....

"You have white eyes? Man that's crazy I've never seen that before! Don't worry I won't attack you. Besides, an NPC could NEVER fight like that! Only a completely newbie could confuse you with an NPC after that!"

I smiled.

"My name's Keme!"

"I'm Hiku, pleasure to meet you."

We bowed to each other and I smiled. We all left the cave and Keme, and his friends went off to a town. I went out through floor 59 and floor 58 and finally got to floor 57...I walked out to the shopping district and saw the NPC with the white eyes, still wearing his hood. I walked to him and we bowed to each other.

"So, do you have it?"

He smiled and sent me a special bracelet with Iku's name engraved in it. I smiled and hugged him.

"So? Have you been able to find Argo yet?"

"Oh yeah that's right! I just saw her a second ago!"

I turned around and saw Argo looking through her inventory.

"Argo!"

She looked up at me and walked to me.

"Hey! How can I help you--oh Hiku, hi! How are ya?"

I smiled.

"I need you to do something for me. I need you to inform all the news people, and let them know that the NPC has been defeated, and that it will no longer drop anything upon being defeated."

She nodded and walked off.

"Will do! See ya soon Hiku!"

I waved to argo and shook hands with the NPC. We both went went our separate ways.

I went back to the town where me and the others were staying at, and went into the inn.

      I'd say today was pretty productive...we're more than halfway done with this deathgame already. But...I don't know if I even want to go back....