Chapter 52: Hikaru's POV

"Orochi?! Where'd you go?!"

Orochi suddenly appeared in front of us....

"That was weird, I just got a force-log out...."

"Why?! That's odd...."

"Your face is odd....."

Orochi mumbled something I couldn't quite hear....
I sat down and opened up my menu. I scrolled through my messages and notices every second, hoping something would come up, while my friends paced around....

"Hiku you're kind of dumb."

My eyebrows went down and I looked up at Yujin.

"Um....excuse me??"

"What?! Why did I say that?!"

I growled and kept refreshing the notices....what was that about...?

"Hikaru, you whine a lot."

I looked up at Haruna confused and didn't know what to say.....

"I-i umm....what?"

"Why did I say that? Miss Ikiru, have you messed around with my settings once more?"

"H-how do you know it was me?!"

"Because you are very sloppy with your work and suck at covering stuff up."

We all looked up at Haruna very confused....

"Iku your hair color is weird you should change it."

Me and Iku looked at Orochi. It almost seems like they're saying things against their will....

"Oh yeah? Well your face is weird! Too bad you can't change that!"

"Oh yeah?! Well I know that you--"

"Enough, guys!!!!! I can't concentrate with all of you messing around...."

"Concentrate? What are you focusing on balancing that big head of yours you big dummy!"

I looked up at Iku and raised an eyebrow.

"Excuse me...?"

"Just shut up!!! Ugh you're so annoying! And ugly!"

I rolled my eyes and kept looking through everything. I'm pretty sure I'm just going crazy and hearing things....

"Hiku you look like a dying turtle. So slow and annoying."

I looked back at Koneko, who had just entered the room....

"Okay something is seriously wrong here....."

"Yeah I'd say. Why am I saying all of these things?!"

"Are you doing it purposely?"

"No! It's like when I open my mouth I say things I don't mean to say! Like how stupid and selfish you are"

I rolled my eyes once more....

"Well, that's nice..."

I received a notice in the menu.

"Guys shut up for a second!"

The room went silent and I read the forum.....I couldn't believe what I was reading.....

"Hello players of ALO!!! Me and my friend's names shall be unknown to all of you for the time being. Anyways, we are now the GM's of ALO! And we have a very special surprise to share with all of you. As you've noticed, you're saying things against your will, and don't know why you're saying it. Well, we have programmed the game to force all players to say everything they mean! Time to see who your real friends are!!! See you soon, ALO!!!"

Everyone went into their menus and read it.....

"So that's how you really feel about my hair?!"

"GUYS STOP!!!"

I yelled loud enough for them to hear and stop talking....

"Listen, this has to be a trick! Think about it, this is a great way to break up a friend/relationship! And that means the best teams in ALO that are the bestest of friends could break up because of this....this appears to be a way of taking down all of the strongest teams. We need to stick together no matter how frustrated we get with each other!"

"But he said my hair color is weird!"

Iku whimpered.

"It's against his will, there's nothing he can do about it! You all were insulting the crap out of me...."

"Well that is because you deserve it Mr. Hikaru"

I looked down at Haruna as she walked up to me. I growled. Great....now I have to deal with this all day....we all walked back into town and saw a bunch of players turn and look at us. I saw a group of players talking to some NPC guards, and then they pointed towards us....are they getting us arrested...? The guard walked over to us and looked at Iku.

"I need to ask all of you a few questions if you don't mind."

"Yeah, sure....."

"I'd like to ask your bald head a few questions! It looks so shiny, it could be my crystal ball!!!"

Koneko giggled at her joke, as the NPC glanced at her....

"That group of players over there was just informing me that you people have been stealing from that item shop?"

"Stealing?! We haven't stole anything!!!"

"Hikaru you stole Ms. Ikiru's heart. Does that count?"

Iku blushed deeply, and I blushed lightly....

"No, I don't think that counts, Haruna...."

"The shopkeeper said he saw you walk off with items without paying anything. Is that true?"

"No of course it isn't! Why would I need to...."

My words trailed off as I remembered accidentally walking off with a potion....

"Oh...heheh yeah I guess that was me...."

"Hmm. You're gonna have to pay him what you owe him for it. However, if you haven't used it at all, you can give it right back to him and won't owe a thing."

Sadly I already used it.....I think

"Yeah, yeah...."

I walked up to the shop and payed him the Col I owe him. I walked back and the guard was beginning to walk off.

"This was a warning. If this happens again, you will be sent straight to jail, in a log-out restricted zone."

He turned around and started walking away.

"Hey baldy!!! I bet you I can put a hole in the middle of your head and sell it as a glazed doughnut!!!"

Koneko giggled again.....I tried covering her mouth, so he wouldn't hear anything....he turned around and looked angry.....

"One more warning, and that's it!!!!"

Koneko got ready to mock him, but I pulled her behind me, making her be quiet and smiled nervously....

"Y-yeah of course! Last warning, got it see you soon!"

He walked away and I exhaled sharply.....

"Real smart Neko."

"Smarter than you!!!!"