Chapter 16: {Floor 74} (Hikaru's POV)

"Good morning Iku."

I smiled at Iku as I sat up on my bed.

"Oh, good morning Hiku!"

I got up out of bed and walked up to her.

"May I ask you a question?"

"Of course! What's up, Hiku?"

"Well.....have you ever...not wanted to go back...to the real world...?"

"...well....I would be lying if I said that I haven't thought about it.....what about you? Do you want to go back?"

I looked around at the room and everything this world has to offer......

"I don't know what it is...but I don't want to go back...I don't want to lose this world.....I feel more alive here, than I do in the real world....."

I looked at Iku, into her eyes...

"I don't want to lose contact with you......"

Iku gently grabbed my hand and leaned closer....I moved in closer and gently kissed her on the lips......I felt...loved......I don't want to lose this world.....I heard the door to our room open. We took a small step away from each other, and smiled....I couldn't hold back my smiling, my cheeks started to hurt....we turned to the door and saw Orochi and Yujin walking through.

"Hey you two!"

It doesn't seem like they saw anything...lucky for us......

"Have either of you seen Haruna around? Can't find her..."

Yujin asked, as he shut the door behind him and Orochi.

"Oh yeah, she said she went out to grind for EXP."

"Ohhhh okay thanks Iku."

"So, Hiku could I talk with you alone for a sec?"

I started to get a little nervous that Orochi wants to talk with me alone.....maybe he really did see.....

"Oh, yeah sure. Iku, Yujin, do you two wanna go find Haruna? We're supposed to meet up for the boss fight with the Knights Of The Blood Oath in a few hours. Don't wanna be late!"

"Yep. Come on Yujin, let's go!"

Iku and Yujin walked out of the room, and closed the door.

"So...Legend."

"Dude, come on don't call me that..."

He laughed.

"No rule anywhere says I can't!"

I smiled and rolled my eyes...

"So. I need to ask you some things. And it's definitely personal, and I'm sure you wouldn't want the others to hear..."

I pulled a chair for Orochi and we both sat down across from each other.

"Okay, what's up?"

"Well....for starters, what do you want to do after this world? When we get back into real life I mean..."

"Oh....well...me and Iku were just talking about that.....and I don't know if I want to go back.......I know I probably don't have a choice. But I just love it in here. I feel alive....I won't feel that again back in the real world......but I guess when we get back...I don't really know what I'm going to do....I guess I'll just get back in school, maybe pick up photography, like I've always wanted to....what about you, Orochi? What are your plans?"

He smiled and looked down.

"Man, we're feeling the exact same things....I've got no plans whatsoever. I guess I might try getting into some swordsman classes or something. I enjoy using swords and such in here."