Chapter 66: Hikaru's POV

I sat on the bench at the park, watching Iku play around with Shojin. My head started to hurt...I watched Iku, and knew exactly how in love with her I truly am. I looked down on my phone and started looking up the news. My eyes widened in complete shock, I started to shake....the brand new GM's of ALO...they were brutally murdered last night.....

"N-no way...."

There was a photo of the crime scene....and where were weird writings on the wall....I saved the photo to my phone and saw Iku and Shojin walking up at the corner of my eye, making my eyes soften. I put my phone away, and looked at them.

"Hey! Did you have fun?"

"Mommy has taught me the definition of fun."

Ikiru blushed deeply and started laughing nervously.

"Hahaa!!! U-um what did she say? I couldn't hear her!"

She laughed very nervously as she spoke, and I just smiled. We all went back to Iku's home. I went to my room immediately, but was stopped halfway up the stairs by Mr. Hana.

"Hikaru! Hey, can I talk to you for a second?"

I smiled and went back down the stairs, walking to him and he motioned me to follow him, as he walked into the kitchen, away from Iku and Mrs. Hana. He looked at me in the eyes, and went serious.

"I saw what happened on the news.....I know that you and my little pumpkin are very much into that game. Will it affect anything in it?"

"Well....I'm not really sure...SAO was an absolute mess without Kayaba....things could get very hectic, but luckily not very many people that play live around here, so they can't just go in and steal all of the GM controls, and take over."

Mr. Hana nodded, agreeing with me.

"Hikaru....is there a chance that you can teach me how to play this game? Alfheim Online, right?"

I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah sure. Right now isn't really the best time, though....bad things are happening inside it, and I wouldn't want anyone else involved in it."

"So that's why Iku hasn't really been playing lately...."

I nodded, and lost my smile, thinking of the wedding event....

"Well, I better let you get back to what you were doing. Good luck Hikaru."

We exited the kitchen, and I went upstairs to my room. I closed the door, and opened up my computer. I sent the picture of the crime scene from my phone to my computer, and started analyzing the words....

"This......"

I kept decoding the words, trying to make it all out.

"This is what you chicken rooster pie cup? What?? That doesn't make any sense, maybe this is a different language...."

I started to think....I then realized how much I recognized the writing....a flash of my sword back from SAO popped into my head, and this exact writing was on my sword....I started to think back....

"This....is what you get for making me wait..!"

My eyes widened in shock, as I realized his message....

"H-he killed the GM's because...."

I slammed my fist hard against the desk....

"Why wasn't I thinking?!"

I had a complete, firey rage in me, and I threw all of my papers on the ground.

"Because I didn't go to that stupid ocean yesterday.....why am I so stupid?!"

I grabbed my keep board and broke it in half, very easily on the desk, dropping it while the keys fly everywhere. I sighed deeply and covered my face with my hands. I heard my phone vibrating against the desk. I was surprised that it didn't fall off my desk. I looked up at it, and saw that Haruna was calling me. I still felt an enormous amount of anger, but picked up the phone anyway.