Chapter 50: Hikaru's POV

I waited patiently on a bench at the park.

"Hey, Hiku!"

I looked to my side and saw my friends running up to me. I waved at them, but felt that sharp pain in my shoulder again.....I held it in pain, and stood up, as they all walked up to me.

"So, what'd you find?"

Yujin said, as they all stood in front of me.

"Well, there was nothing on the news about anything going on in the game. I'm still glad the log out button wasn't removed.....but guys, check this out."

I moved my shirt, so that they could openly see my shoulder. I showed them the gigantic cut on my shoulder, and they gasped.

"W-wait a minute....isn't that the same kind of cut from when Haruna hit you....?"

"Who cares?!"

Iku pushed everyone out of the way and sat me down on the bench.

"Yujin! Can you go back to my house and get my first aid kit? You can't miss it. It's a big red bag. Just knock on my door and tell my parents that I sent you to get something. Hurry!"

Yujin ran back in the direction of Iku's house.

"AND STAY OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!"

She yelled to him, as he kept running.

"So this is the same cut Haruna gave you in ALO??"

"Yeah, as far as I can tell. What I find odd, is that I was bleeding ALO. There is no blood feature in the game, so someone, or something must be hacking into the system and adding things....."

"If someone is adding the ability to harm someone's real body, then I'll kill them!!!"

I smiled at her bravery, and determination....

"So, you have a medical kit?"

"Yes, I keep one with me at my house just in case. Except now I'm thinking I should keep one with me at all times....."

"Well, if you're my nurse, then I wouldn't want to leave the hospital."

She blushed deeply and looked down. She looked back at me with a more serious face.

"Speaking of hospitals, why didn't you go to one first?"

"That's the thing Iku, it's not bleeding! Normally a cut like this should have been bleeding like a waterfall, but it isn't......and plus if something went wrong and they had to knock me out at the hospital or something, you guys wouldn't have known."

"Yes, that's pretty odd.....what or who do you think is behind this??"

Yujin ran up to us, sweating and breathing heavily, while holding the big red medical bag....

"I.....have completed........my.......mission........."

He gave Iku the bag, and sat down....so dramatic. Iku took out some medical supplies and began to fix up my wound.....

A few minutes went by and she finished.....I smiled at her, as she looked up into my eyes.

"Uuuummm, don't you guys think that maybe we should go find out more about this?!"

I turned and looked at Yujin.

"Yeah, I guess so.....I have no ideas though. Who could possibly have the smarts to do something like this??"

"That, I wish I knew...."

Iku added.

"Should we meet back on ALO?"

"Yeah, sure. We'll talk more there."