Chapter 32: Beach Party: Hikaru's POV

"A beach party?! Why?! W-why don't we just go to the next floor already!!! We're on a roll here! I mean, four floors in a day and a half?! That's good! A lot more progress than we did in SAO.....come on let's not stop now!"

I tried my best to get all of my friends to not go to the beach.....

"Hikuuuu come on it'll be fun! Besides, we'll all die if we go out in the next floor right now, it's too high level! And we're all exhausted! You need a break!"

I crossed my arms as Iku tried to talk me into going....

"B-but guys...."

Iku placed her hands on her hips and leaned in closer to me.

"Guys he has a specific reason why he doesn't want to go....why is that Hiku?"

I blushed lightly and looked away.

"B-because.....we need to go out and grind for EXP! like you said, the boss is too high level, and we need to get better!"

"Nope. That's not the reason I can tell. Is it something private? Do you want to tell me alone?"

"N-no, seriously!"

Everyone but Iku walked away to give us some privacy....uh-oh.......

"Hiku. You can tell me. Does it have something to do with the water? The sand?"

She sat down in front of me, as I sat down as well. She placed her hands gently on mine and looked into my eyes.....I blushed a little and took a deep breath....

"N-no it has nothing to do with the beach, it's just......"

I could tell she wasn't trying to push me to tell her.....

"W-well.....I dont exactly have the most attractive looking body......"

"Aww Hikuuu it's okay. We could have it in ALO instead! Since it doesn't fully take your whole body form, it should look different, right?"

I blushed and looked away, thinking....

"Yeah that's true.....i-i guess it wouldn't be too bad...."

She smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

"Okay then! I'll see you later on ALO?"

I smiled and nodded....

"See you there!"

She got up and left. I took a deep breath.....that wasn't the only reason....but I feel like someone like Yujin or Orochi should be the one I tell that one to......I got up and started walking back to my apartment....I unlocked it and walked in. My alarm system went off, saying that someone had left my apartment without permission or without my escort....I checked the system and saw that it was a minor glitch. It detected me.....I turned it off and decided to get rid of it.....I disabled it completely and lied down on my bed. I grabbed my NerveGear and put it on.....

"Link start!"