Chapter 71: Hikaru's POV

The flames surrounding us reflected in the center of my sword, it was so hard to breathe, my head hurts....

"Well, Legend? How should this go down?"

He had an evil smile on his face, and had an insane amount or confidence....I turned to my friends, and they both gave me a nod. I jumped out towards him, knowing that our simple words could not stop him. My blade was so close to cutting him, it shaved a small, thin layer if hair off the tip of his head, making me jump clean over him. I landed and turned around, and immediately he was trying to attack. Thanks to my Instincts and reaction time boost back in SAO, everything else seems slow to me....I can see his attacks, they're easy to avoid.....is he even trying...? I held my sword up, blocking against his attacks. He was fast, sliding to the side to hit me but I deflected most of the attacks. Iku jumped out behind him and struck down with her Lightning skill, a very powerful skill that sends bolts of Lightning raining down on the enemy. I covered my eyes, due to how bright the Lightning was. Eventually the light faded, I moved my arm and my eyes widened in complete shock....he blocked the attack...completely!!! Iku tried to recover and hit him, but he quickly turned and knocked her away. Yujin popped in and tried to hit him, attacking him with many different skills at a time, including his strongest. Rafe dodged and blocked all of it, and grabbing Yujin's katana with his hand! He threw Yujin at Iku, knocking them both down for a while. I held my sword in front of me, facing him.

"Hmph. You guys suck"

He grinned evilly and I got more serious. I ran towards him, about to strike. I could see him ready to parry, so I dodged to the side on the last second and cut his chest, avoiding his sword. I jumped back and so did he. He grasped his chest, and I could see blood forming....I then remembered that any damage here causes real-life damage....I need to be more careful. I quickly turned around to see if Iku and Yujin were okay, but they didn't have a scratch on them! This guy is avoiding hurting them....but he really wants to kill me....I turned around and saw his sword directly in my face. I gasped and quickly hit it out of the way with my blade, moving back to get my focus. He was laughing.....he stepped his foot down, very ready.

"This world.....it's so easy! World domination is just....it's way too easy with this! I can kill ten people and no one would even know where to begin to look!!!"

I saw a flashing light pop in behind me. I turned and was blinded by an extremely bright light....it was....walking?! I tried to look, but it was just too bright and I shielded my eyes. It was walking towards Rafe. I felt a new fire burn in me, and I looked at my shoulder and saw the wound I had from before started healing...! The light faded away....but his face.......Heathcliff...?

"W-what?! No!!! I'm gonna kill you!!!!!!!!!"

The light disappeared as Rafe jumped through it, trying to attack me....I grinned and knocked his sword to my left, him stumbling and falling. He got back up and gained his balance. I turned to him, and saw my friends standing beside me. They both seemed to be glowing colors....Iku was a glowing white color, and Yujin was bright yellow. I looked down at my sword and I had a light coming from me as well.....pure black. I grinned and looked back at him, gripping my sword tightly and ran out to him. I slashed down, connecting my sword with his as Yujin evaded left and punched his face, Iku jumped up over him, slaving his cheek as she did. She threw me her sword and I took it, now holding two swords. He tried to attack me, and I deflected with my sword and slashed up with Iku's. I threw Iku's sword above me, and she jumped up grabbing it and striking down hard, stabbing his chest. She kicked him off and Yujin jumped behind him, slashing his back with a strong skill and kicking him towards me. I kicked him and did a very high backflip, activating my wings for a normal flying stab. My wings suddenly started to change. They turned into a very bright, pure white color and I looked at one....they were Angel wings. My sword turned pure black and I felt so much fire in me. My eyes turned full-white as they were in SAO and I struck down hard on Rafe, my sword catching lightning and fire. My entire body became surrounded in fire and lightning, Rafe being knocked down to his knees. I raised my sword up high and flipped it so it was facing the ground. I struck it down deep into the ground of the ship, causing a huge explosion of lightning and thunder, Rafe's HP depleting completely. He disappeared and my body and weapon turned to normal. I breathed heavily, getting back into focus. I turned and smiled at Yujin and Iku, who were standing to the side smiling at me.

"Thanks for the assist"

I smiled.

"Yeah, no way! You assisted US!"

I laughed a little and noticed that the ship was starting to collapse.

"Guys, we should get out of here..."

"Agreed."

We ran out of the ship and ran onto the shore, looking back and watching the ship sink into the ocean. I smiled, realizing how great a victory this is.

"Hey guys, do you mind going and telling everyone what happened for me? I'm gonna go to the former DM's and disable this whole lie-telling thing."

They nodded.

"Sure thing!😄"

I smiled and they ran off. I went into the nearest Inn and logged off.