Chapter 54: Hikaru's POV

"Well can't you stop it?!"

"No-can-do friendo! Sorry, man! But you gotta just suck it up and deal with it! Don't like the truth? Sorry, mate!"

I sighed as the call disconnected....I was about to slam my fist on the table, but then I remembered that it would harm my real body.....

"So what do we do now, Hikaru?"

"Hmm....wait, maybe we could contact them irl??? I mean, by the looks of things, they're living in a super low-security apartment, sneaking in or even just knocking on the door wouldn't be a problem. You in?"

"Oh, well normally I would help you no matter what, Hikaru....but I have some tests I really need to catch up on. Can you get someone else to help you?"

She blushed deeply.

"Maybe someone like Orochi...? I'm sure he would help you!"

I pretended to not notice. She's clearly in love with him....

"Yeah definitely. Don't worry about it, I got it! Thanks for the help!"

"Yes, of course Hikaru. I'm gonna log off, and get working on my tests. See you soon!"

I waved to her and she logged out. I looked around for Koneko, who seemed to have gotten bored and left....good, I was starting to get annoyed with her....I guess I'll go call Orochi now. I was about to, but then I realized that I would just be getting insulted all day.....guess I'm just gonna go talk to them alone then.

After a few minutes of waiting, a message popped up on my screen, telling me I'm good to go. I logged off and opened my eyes. I was back in Iku's home, which her family and her are now letting me live in.....I got up, and ran straight to my computer. I got on it, and tracked down the GM's. I wrote down their address on a piece of paper, and left my room, taking the paper with me. Mrs. Hana stopped me, while she was cooking in the kitchen.

"H-hikaru! Where are you going? I'm making dinner!"

She's always been such a nice and caring mom. I can see where Iku gets it from.....

"Oh, I'm going out! I have some things to take care of!"

"Oh, I see. Well be safe! And try not to come back with some cuts and bruises again!"

I smiled and opened up the front door.

"See ya, mom!"

I ran out, and closed the door, not even realizing what I said.....I guess she's just become the mother in my life.....I got on my bike and starting riding to where I needed to be....

"Hmm. Just as I expected. Very low-price apartment"

.....I looked to my side and saw my old apartment....it looks like someone moved in. I smiled and started walking towards the GM's door. I heard a glass bottle rolling behind me, as it was dark and the only lights on were the lights on some apartments.....I saw a bottle roll towards me, and stop dead in front of me....it was pitch black where it came from, so I couldn't see who rolled it....my suspicion grew, as I was about to knock on their door.....when I heard a knocking from around the corner, near where the bottle was rolled from. I tilted my head in confusion as I turned around.....it seemed like someone was trying to get my attention....I was about to turn my whole body around, before the door in front of me opened up. A man, about a little older than me, holding a soda was standing on the inside of the apartment.

"So, are you gonna just stand there and look pretty, or are you gonna knock??"

I inhaled sharply.

"Could I come in for a sec? I really need to talk to you, and your buddy."

He nodded and let me in. I saw the other GM sitting on the couch, watching TV. I stood by the couch as the other guy shut the door. He turned off the TV and both turned to face me.

"Alright man, what's up?"

I looked at both of them and sighed.....