Chapter 18: Hikaru's POV

All of us players walked into the boss room...and there we saw the boss....a big blue demon with blue eyes....

"The Gleam Eyes"

The boss' HP bars loaded as it roared at us....I could see some players backing away in fear.....too bad for them, the doors close as soon as the HP bar appears.....the boss prepared its first attack. Most of us dodged, although some players defended against the attack and went in straight for the boss......I dashed around behind the boss and slashed it on the back.

"Orochi! Haruna! Can you two fend it off for a few seconds?!"

"On it!"

Haruna jumped back and started calling for the boss to come her way. Orochi went the other way to confuse the boss. It then decided to attack forward instead of at one of them......as it swung its gigantic sword, me, Yujin and Iku concentrated on the boss' back. We used our bests skills and timed everything right to use the most amount of damage against it. The boss first HP bar is now gone. Normally, with all that, it should be down to its third bar.....

"Hikaru watch out!"

I jumped back, but wasn't quick enough and got kicked by the boss....I hit the back wall of the room and my HP went down pretty far.....I held myself up with my sword as I caught my breath. I regained my stamina and ran back out. I started paying attention to Heathcliff....something's a little off.....Iku went to hit the boss, but it hit her out of the way.....I ran to her side and gave her some potions. Her HP was pretty low...but she's okay.....I ran out towards the boss and got ready to defend its attack...it began to strike as I heard all the players running back, attempting to Dodge it.....the boss' sword came in contact with mine, and I parried its attack. I jumped up and slashed the boss' chest with all I had, and then stabbed it.....I jumped back, as the boss was back to normal. Its second HP bar was barely at halfway.....I looked around at all of my friends, and the players who were desperately attempting to stay alive.....I turned to Heathcliff and noticed he wasn't even breaking a sweat.....something seriously isn't right with him......I wasn't paying attention and the boss jumped out at me. I had no time to Dodge, so I tried to defend....its attack was too strong, and it knocked me down on one knee.....the boss' sword was pushing harder, and harder down on my sword, which I was desperately trying to hold up.......I felt a sharp pain in my chest, as the boss kicked my away, and I landed across the room from the boss....my HP is almost completely gone......I looked at all of my friends and their HP and saw that theirs is really low too.....this boss is too tough! am I really going to have to go through with this...?

"Guys, cover me for 10 seconds!"

I gotta do this right now.....I opened up my skills and changed up a few things. Iku and Yujin focused on the back of the boss, while Haruna and Orochi focused on the front.

"Okay! Haruna! Switch!"

Haruna slashed the boss and backed away, allowing me to get in front. I pulled my sword back to my chest, and pointed it at the boss. My sword turned red and set on fire, as I felt lightning strike my blade....I felt my body glowing again...the boss was blinded by the light. I lunged out towards the boss, going upwards. I stabbed the boss in the head, and pierced straight through it. Thunder struck the boss and it caught on fire. My sword turned into a big, flaming Axe in less than a second...as I struck down on the boss with everything I had...I landed on the ground, as my Axe turned into a mace, and I smacked the boss on its back, stunning it. The mace turned into a long spear with a feather hanging on the blade. I then ran up the back of the boss, with the spear slicing up the boss....I landed out in front of the boss, as my spear turned into a dagger with engravings of all my friend's names.... I used an incredible amount of speed to slash and stab the boss. The boss attempted to attack me, but I moved quick. Just as I moved, the dagger turned into a giant Katana, with my name written in it with fire, and red points, where the sword could break apart into pieces. I jumped back, closed my eyes and used the katana with my mind. The boss didn't know what to do, as the sword stabbed, and slashed at it for a long time. I jumped up and grabbed the katana, just as it turned into a giant longsword about my height, with the name "SAO" engraved in it. I held the sword up, as I saw the boss getting ready to attack me. My HP was almost gone....it's now or never.......the sword started turning into many different colors, as the world around us began to become corrupted. I could feel something in my back, resembling angel wings. as the sword finally turned red, I swung down towards the boss just as it went to attack me....I slashed down on its eye, and my sword went down, slashing the boss' chest and the rest of its body...my body stopped glowing as the boss' HP completely depleted......it disappeared.....I looked down and saw the sword, stuck into the ground. I looked around and saw everyone in shock...except for Heathcliff...he stood proud and that seemed a little off....I noticed that I was in the middle of the room and I looked back at the sword as it turned back into my sword....I took it out of the ground and put it on my back. I turned to my friends, who seemed speechless....I heard walking behind me, so I turned around and saw Iku walking to me, angrily again....