Chapter 55: Hikaru's POV

"Okay, wait wait wait, you want us to.....stop making people tell the truth...? That sounds like a horrible idea! Now, what's so wrong with people telling others how they truly feel?!"

"What's....wrong with it?! You do realize that people are killing each other because of this!!! In the real, and virtual world! People are getting pissed off, because their friends are telling them how they truly feel! That blood is all on your hands, you gotta stop this!"

"Jeez, what's wrong with you? Can't handle how the truth feels like???"

I grabbed him by the collar, and shoved him against the wall, breaking a vase in the process.

"Alright, you listen to me, you understand! I don't give a crap about the truth or whatever, yeah it hurts and it hurts even more when it's coming from your friends. Now these people are KILLING each other because of YOU!!! If you're doing this to torture people, just do it to me only! Don't take it out on everyone else!"

He could see the fire burning in my eyes, as I held him hard against the wall.

"I will beat you lifeless, and shove you in the ground if you don't stop this!"

I threatened him, ready to punch his throat, when I heard police sirens....I turned around and saw the other guy putting the phone down.

"Better run, or else you'll get locked up."

I let go of the guy, and ran out of the back window. I ran as far as I could, until I couldn't hear the sirens, and I couldn't see the lights. I wasn't even paying attention to where I was going, and I accidentally ran into a little girl....

"O-oh, I'm so sorry!!!!"

She whimpered, and fell to the ground, unconscious....I got afraid and checked her to see if she was okay. Thanks to Iku showing me some medical stuff.....I got down on my knees, and checked her. She seems to just be unconscious from shock maybe.....I picked her up, and started running to where I think is the direction of Iku's house. About an hour went by, of me running trying to find out where exactly I am....starting to feel like that Torch guy right about now....I was running, and breathing very heavily, when I noticed the girl started to wake up.....

"W-what's going on...?"

I kept running, in hopes of finding some kind of road or something! Too late to go back.....

"W-who are you...? Where am I...??"

"Hey....you're awake, thank God! Sorry about this, don't worry I'll get you safe, soon! Could you tell me your name?"

"W-who am I...?"

I stopped, in complete shock, while breathing heavily, and still holding onto her....

"W-what was that...?"

"Who am I...?"

She looked up at me with a blank, and almost frightened face.....I gotta get her to Iku, quick!!!!