Chapter 60: Hikaru's POV

About a week went by since that man was in the house...

Mr and Mrs. Hana upgraded the Security here, and now we're much more aware. Mr. Hana seems extremely focused on finding the man that was here. Meanwhile, that wedding event is coming up soon in ALO....tomorrow afternoon, actually! And this whole insult thing is still going on....this girl I had found lives here with us, and I allowed her to use my room. Me and Mr. Hana sleep downstairs now, just in case that man comes back....

"Hiku! Hey, man we could use some help here!!!!!"

"Oh, right!"

I took out my katana, and rushed out towards Yujin, who needs help with a monster, and stabbed my katana deep inside it, the tip of the sword almost hitting Yujin.

"Woah!"

The monster disappeared, and I lowered my sword.

"Everyone okay?"

"Is your face okay?! Because it looks so deformed!"

I shot Neko a death glare, and began to walk towards her, my hand firmly gripping my sword.

"I have HAD IT WITH THIS"

"Woah, Hikaru please calm down! Remember, if you harm any players in this world, it will hurt them in the real life!"

Haruna stepped in front of me, placing her hand on my chest, making me stop. I sighed and turned around to my friends. This is dumb....I'm seriously gonna best those GM's so bad! A message popped up on all of our screens, telling us new info.

"W-what?! A boss that removes this thing...? I'm finding it!"

I cleared my menu, after reading up about the boss and started walking away.

"And there goes the big dumb moose! All prancing around probably looking for more girls!"

Neko stuck her tongue out at me and I took deep breathes, and continued walking away. Haruna's cat ears limped, as she whimpered softly. She ran up beside me and began walking with me.

"Hikaru, are we going to go find the boss?"

I grasped my arm tightly, as I felt a sharp pain in it.

"Are you still injured by that monster yesterday, Hikaru?"

We stopped for a second, and her tail wrapped around my arm.

"Yeah...not much I can do about it though."

She stood next to me, thinking.

"They announced it, so I will assume they wish for us to end this. But if they wished for this to end, they could have just turned it off in the settings. There is no need to create all of this."

"Yeah....maybe their aim is to just make us fight for it. Maybe wanting to mess with us? Either way, it looks like you me and possibly Yujin are gonna be the only ones that can take on that boss, and that's if we can find it by tomorrow!"

"We can still hear you, ya big dummy!!!!"

"SHUT UP NEKO!!!!!"

Haruna yelled loudly, turning around and yelled at Koneko angrily....I have never seen her that angry....she turned back to me and sighed.

"We must find this boss, I do not wish to deal with this any longer"