Chapter 61: Hikaru's POV

"Alright....the info said the 'weapon' should be somewhere around here...."

"Mr. Hikaru, do you wonder if completing this Marriage quest is a good idea, with the current state Miss Ikiru is in? Miss Neko will most likely insult you from the side, and for sure Ikiru will insult you as well."

"Yeah I've been thinking about that, but sadly there's no way to get out of it....once you've signed up, you're in and it'll auto-teleport you to the place if you're late. The only way to get away, is by just not logging in, but then it'll constantly send you texts and emails telling you to log on...."

I sighed, as Haruna and I searched for this so-called 'weapon'

"Mister Hikaru, I believe I have found something"

I walked across to Haruna, and saw her crouched down by a rock. I crouched down beside her, and used my strength to move the rock.

"Heh!!!!!! Jeez, this thing is heavy! H-haruna grab it!!!!"

Haruna grabbed whatever was behind the rock, and backed away, allowing me to put it down.

"Jeez! Alright....what was it?"

"A bucket"

"WHAT?! What do you mean a bucket! We're looking for some kind of weapon not a bucket!!!!"

"Mister Hikaru, please do not yell at me. This appears to be what we are looking for, as my quest has changed."

I looked into my quests, and she was right....

"You're right....sorry, Haruna. Great job on finding it! Now it says we gotta head to that big monster covering the gateway....."