Chapter 23: Ikiru's POV

"Ikiru!"

I spaced out for a second, but I bounced back.

"Hmm? Yes mom?"

"There's someone here to see you!!"

"Me..? Coming!"

I got up from the table and walked to the front door....I saw a man with a Hood on. I went for my sword, but realized that it isn't there anymore....still adjusting to this world.

"Umm, yes? How may I help you?"

The man said nothing and handed me a note....I hid the note and went back inside. My mom was cooking in the kitchen.

"Who was that? If you don't mind me asking of course. If it has something to do with that...game then that's okay....."

"Oh it was just someone from school mom. I'll be in my room!"

I ran into my room and closed the door. I took the note out of my pocket and read it.....it read,

Waterfall

.......I felt as though I was going to cry.....Hikaru loved waterfalls.......I figured it meant I should go to the waterfall.....I threw away the note and walked out of my room.

"I'll be back in bit mom!"

"Wait, where are you going?"

"Oh, I wanted to go see the waterfalls...."

"Oh. Okay, just be safe okay?"

I nodded and ran out the door. I got on my bike and started riding towards the waterfalls......I finally reached it and saw a person sitting at the bench......I parked my bike and walked up the person.....he stood up...and turned to me....a small gust of wind came across me as it moved my hair.....my eyes widened....I-i couldn't believe what I was seeing......

"Hi, I'm looking for the love of my life. About your height, big heart, beautiful. Have you seen her?"

I looked up at him, into his eyes....I blushed, and started to cry as I hugged him...

"Hiku...."

"Hello Iku...it's so great to see you..."

He held me in his arms....I wondered if this was a dream....if I would wake up, and be alone again......

"Hikaru! Have you seen my--"

I turned around and saw a girl...Haruna......she's here too....now I can't help but cry...she ran to us and hugged me......

I'm so glad to be here....