Chapter 67: Hikaru's POV

"Hiku?"

"Yeah, Haruna what's up? And when have you started calling me Hiku?"

"Oh, I just felt like it! Anyways, are we still on for the event in a few hours? We should probably get ready!"

"Mhm....yeah we're still on...."

"I still remember when we met, Hiku. In ALO.....near that store with the swimsuits."

I tilted my head a little, confused.

"Um....Haruna that isn't how we met....that's how me and Neko met...."

"Oh, yeah whatever! I guess I'm just nervous, you know?"

She's acting different....completely different....

"Well uh....I guess I'll go get ready in ALO. See you soon"

I hung up right away and put my phone down, glancing angrily at the picture on my computer. I turned it off, trying to calm myself down and lied down on my bed. I put on my NerveGear turned everything on, and sighed....

"Link start!"

I spawned in at the town of beginnings, modeled almost exactly like SAO. I turned around and immediately saw Haruna running at me. I didn't know what to do, so I froze.

"H-haruna?!"

She ran straight into me, pushing me down. She tried to lean in to kiss me, and I pushed her away, my eyes widened in complete and utter shock.

"Haruna what do you think you're doing?!"

"Kissing you, baby!"

She tried again, and I pushed her away for good this time, reaching for my dagger.

"I said no. If I have to say it again, I will have to hurt you."

I saw small tears grow in her eyes, and she leaned into my ear, I gripped my dagger hard and heard her whisper to me, softly and how she normally talks.

"H-help me...."

She quickly pulled away and wiped her tears.

"Gotta go, bye!"

She disappeared completely before I could react....

"W-what...?!"

I stood up to my feet, and dusted myself off. I looked at the clock and noticed that I had less than two hours before the event starts....I was in no rush, and teleported to the floor it's at. I went into the inn I'm staying at, and went into my room. I sat on the bed, thinking to myself. She isn't herself.....maybe is she just nervous...? No, this isn't her....I need to figure this out.....I received a reminder in front of me about the event. I turned it off, and sighed.

"I don't need a reminder...."

I looked in my inventory and at my clothes to wear.

"Well....got nothing fancy anyways. Guess I'll just wear this."

I stood up and walked out. After about almost an hour of looking around in the shopping district, I completely lost track of time....I realized that I was late, and ran for the church, where the wedding event was taking place. I ran in, and saw thousands of players staring at me with a harsh death glare....I laughed nervously, and walked down the long aisle, going behind the altar, into a room in the back.

"Jeez....tough crowd? Must be other players that wanted this event...."

"Hey, there you are!!! This thing starts soon, man!"

I looked over and saw Yujin smiling at me. He was dressed....slightly formal.

"Let's get this show on the road already!!!!!!! Let's see that ugly face get married to the big dumb-dumb!!!!!"

I glared at Koneko's voice from the pews.....

"Let's get it started, man!"

Yujin walked out, and I followed, leaving my coat the way it was. I don't feel that I need to get all fancy for this. It's only for the after-event anyways. I walked out and saw many players staring me down, very angrily.

"Your face looks like a toad tried to kiss you, but it turned you even uglier instead of make you a prince! Hah!!"

I glared at Koneko, so ready to just stab her.....I saw Haruna walk out, wearing a long white dress, that seemed like she tried to make it look like it's meant for a wedding....I looked away.

"Well, let's get this started!!!! Father, we need you in here!"

An npc, that was dressed as a priest, walked out. And stood in the middle of the aisle, with a Bible. He called me and Haruna up....ugh