Chapter 38: Hikaru's POV

"Ow!!"

I turned around and saw Ikiru holding her finger, and squealing....

"Iku, what's wrong?"

"I-i cut myself...."

I moved the knife away, and softly kissed the cut. I helped her fix it up and kissed her cheek.

"I love you so much!"

I smiled.

"I love you too Iku"

"AH"

I woke up, grabbing my head in pain.....

"W-what just....ah! Why do I have such a bad headache?! What happened...?"

I breathed heavily and tried to make it go away.....the pain started to go down so I took deep breaths and started to calm down.....I held my head, still feeling a slight pain but not as much as before......yesterday was the last day of SAO school.....now we can go back to where we were before. However, I haven't heard from Iku for some reason.....Argo and everyone else have been saying that she's been in ALO this whole time but I haven't seen her.....I guess I could go on, maybe try and do some grinding....hopefully it'll make this headache go away......I lied back on my bed and put on my NerveGear....I wonder if I should get the new Full-Dive system? No, this, I'm more comfortable with.....my NerveGear booted itself up and was ready....

"Link start!"

I opened my eyes and was in the town I left at. I turned to my left and saw Iku shopping at one of the weapons shops......she's got whole new armor and weapons.....what has she been doing....? I walked up to her and lightly tapped her shoulder.

"Boo"

She gasped loudly....she punched me and threw me to the ground, on basic instinct.....

"H-hiku?! W-why'd you sneak up on me like that?!"

I noticed she started to blush a lot...I wonder why.......

"S-sorry...."

I stood up and dusted myself off.....I smiled at her.

"So where have you been? I haven't seen you for like two days straight! Everyone's been saying you've been in here the whole time! Is that true?"

"Y-yes Hiku....i-its true...I've been grinding for EXP and such...just trying to boost my level! Sorry I haven't called or texted!"

I smiled and kissed her head...

"It's okay, just let me know next time, okay? I was a little worried....."

"O-okay! So do you want to do some grinding with me? Oh! And also could you help me pick out a better weapon? Mine is.....well, I can barely slay the monsters on this floor....I had to go back a few floors so that I would actually do some damage, but I haven't been getting much rewards from it.....I need something a lot stronger! And I know that's kind of your speciality!"

I smiled and turned to the blacksmith.

"Hmm....none of these are as good as the one you have......you can request to have one personally forged, can't you?"

"Oh yes that's right!"

She turned to the blacksmith immediately and asked him. He nodded and asked for the exact stats she wants. She started adding the damage as high as she possibly could make it.....which isn't normal for Iku. She's more of the defense-type.....but who am I to judge?

"I'm sorry. I'm afraid you do not have the necessary materials to forge this weapon."

The blacksmith stated. I interrupted.

"Oh don't worry about the materials I'm sure I have more than enough."

The NPC smiled and I sent him everything he needs to make the weapon.

"I will get right to it! Thank you!"

We waited for a good five minutes and he came out with a Rapier, in a sheath. Iku picked it up, and unsheathed it.....it looked similar to my sword back in SAO....only a Rapier......its stats were out of this world, and the real world! I can't believe I had the ability to make something like that.....guess I'll have to next time.

"Thank you so much!"

She equipped it and bowed to the blacksmith. We started to walk away, and she hugged me really tight.....

"Thank you Hiku! I promise I'll pay you back!"

I smiled and hugged her back.

"Don't worry about it. I'm always here if you need me!"