Chapter 64: Hikaru's POV

"H-haruna! What happened?!"

I dropped my sword to the ground, and quickly placed my hands on her cheeks, my mind thinking of thousands of different things, trying to make sense of what just happened.

"H-he appeared out of no where....a-and was telling me things....Hikaru, I understand what it is he is attempting to do."

I glared at Orochi, who was knelt down behind me, groaning. I picked up my sword and walked towards him with fire in my eyes, ready to kill him.

"What...did you just do"

"H-hiku, wait man....let me explain--

"There's nothing to explain. You tried to kill her."

I wasn't thinking straight anymore, and I got ready to activate a skill.

"Hikaru, stop it! Please, it wasn't Orochi! I-i believe he was being controlled!"

Orochi seemed to be just barely defending himself, but seemed ready to take my attacks....it makes sense what Haruna said, as he didn't seem like himself at all....I slowly lowered my sword, calming down...

"He told me that his plan is to destroy you, emotionally by killing the ones you know and love....h-he said that I am next...."

I turned around and my eyes widened, in complete shock. I grasped my sword, and pull it back to my chest, ready to stab and lunged in Haruna's direction.

"H-hikaru?!"

She held up her arms, to block me but I grabbed her shoulder, and moved her to the side, attacking the man in the Hood that was standing behind her. He blocked my attack, but I kept trying to hurt him with everything I had.

"Hmph! And you call yourself a legend?!"

He knocked my sword back, and cut my arm.

"Ah! I will end you! One way or another!"

I attacked his side, where he blocked once again, and slid to his other side, slicing but him blocking again. I rushed forward, jumping up and slamming sword hard down on his, my sword almost making contact with his face, and pushed him back, our sword entangled in each other.

"There we go! That's the spirit"

I could see him smirking from under his Hood, and I started to recognize him....I noticed some kind of reflection from the sun on something. I looked down and saw him holding a dagger, ready to stab me. I let go of my sword with only one hand and stopped his other hand, grabbing his wrist. He got stronger, and pushed my sword off, then slashing my chest with his sword. I jumped back in pain, and looked up at him with fire in my heart.

"Hmm. Try again once you've learned what it means to fight."

I jumped out to attack him, but he disappeared just as my sword was about to make contact....I fell to the ground, grasping my chest, wincing in pain.

"Who is that guy?!"

Haruan ran up beside me, still completely in shock.

"H-hikaru....he is the one that tricked me into Laughing Coffin....he's the leader of all of it. I-ive never seen you like that...."

I stared off into the distance, holding myself up with my sword and began to think....where do I know him from...?! My eyes widened in complete shock, as I began to remember his face, and where I have seen him before. Images of him on TV....seeing him everywhere on the news....Rafe. Rafe Takara.....that crazy man..! What does he want with me?! I thought to myself, when a message popped up in front of me. I opened it up, and read it...

"Meet me near the ocean on floor 22. You'll know where to go from there. I'll be waiting"

I thought to myself more....is this something I have to deal with on my own...? I turned to Haruna, who had read the message beside me.

"I am here with you, Hikaru. I have been training for a while now, and I am much stronger. Orochi has always been a few levels ahead of me, and has always known more than I do, so he beat me easily.....but if it's a dirty player like that guy, I'll do my best."

"Hey, Hiku....sorry, man. I didn't mean to attack Haruna. I swear, I would never try to hurt her. We understand that you gotta do what you gotta do. But look man, we're here. And we're apart of you, whether you like it or not. All of us. Neko might insult you all the way through, but she'll be there for you when you need her. We aren't ever going to give up on you, so don't you dare start giving up on us."

Orochi placed his hand on my shoulder, his words inspiring me....

"Since when did you become all poetic?"

I laughed, jokingly. I heard other players logging in near us, and saw Iku, Yujin and Koneko walk beside each other towards us.

"Jeez, you're still ugly? When are you gonna get a make over, if that can even help!"

I laughed, and joked with Neko.

"Shut up. :)"

"Hiku, what happened here?!"

Haruna, Orochi and I began to tell everyone everything that happened.

"Well....we'll help out as much as we can. We got your back, Hiku"

I smiled, as Yujin assured his assistance.

"I hate you and your face. But I'll help....but don't think that means I'll be doing you any more favors!!!"

I smiled at Neko, and looked to Iku. She leaned close to me, and very softly kissed me on the lips, and smiling at me.

"Of course we will help you, Hiku. It's what we're here for."

I smiled brightly, blushing a little.

"Alright, we'll go to floor 22 tomorrow. Thank you all so much."

I smiled, and began thinking to myself....what does this guy want...? Is he going to try and kill me? Either way, he's going down....