Chapter 68: Hikaru's POV

Haruna and I stood in front of each other. I was very very uncomfortable with this, and didn't know what to do. The priest asked us both to say our vows, and Haruna looked at me with an evil smile....many things went through my head. I could feel all of the players' eyes staring me down.....I looked around, and saw all of my friends, except for Haruna and Ikiru, all sitting together. I looked back into Haruna's eyes....and noticed something so extremely different in them, I could tell immediately it wasn't her....she seemed so evil....I felt uncomfortable and almost reached for my sword. The priest turned to Haruna.

"Do you, Haruna, take Hikaru Sekai to be your loving husband always and forever, until death?"

She looked at the priest, and looked to me with a devilish smirk.....

"Nope. I refuse."

My eyes widened in shock, as I quickly grasped my sword. I took it out, and waited for the boss to spawn in, remembering that if either bride, or the groom, refuse and decline the vows, an unkillable boss will spawn in and kill them both....I waited, but it was dead silence....it seemed as though the boss wouldn't show at all....I turned to Haruna and gave her a death glare. In an instant, I was right in her face with my sword at her throat.

"Who are you?! What did you do with Haruna?!"

She smirked evilly again.

"Nothing at all."

She closed her eyes and fainted.....I dropped my sword and held her, as she fell unconscious....

"W-why didn't the boss show...?"

The priest was very shocked and confused.

"Perhaps because the GM's aren't in control....."

I responded, a million things in my head....

"Neko! Watch her, got it?!"

"And why should I take orders from you--"

I got up and put my blade to her throat, and my dagger at her eye.

"I won't ask you again. Do it, or I won't hesitate."

She seemed scared, and nodded a lot. I let go, and ran out of the church. I heard footsteps behind me. I turned and saw Yujin and Orochi following close behind me.

"Whatever you're planning, we have your back!"

I smiled and kept running. I stopped at the teleport gate, and saw Iku spawn in.

"Hikaru, not without me!"

I smiled and we all teleported to the 22nd floor. We spawned in, and I started running.

"Did the wedding already happen, Hiku??? Who else took the event????"

"I did."

"What?? Hiku slow down, you're going too fast!!!"

I didn't slow down, and kept running as fast as I could. The fire and determination could clearly be seen in my eyes. I could feel the strength of my friends in me, and I was ready to fight anything that got in my way.....