Chapter 22: Ikiru's POV

I looked at the door and saw a man in a black suit walk to my bed....my vision was clear enough to see his face, but I didn't recognize his face....

"O-oh my gosh! HEY!!! HEY SHE'S AWAKE!"

he took off the Nervegear on my head and looked me into the eyes...

"I-ikiru....it's me, your brother. Please tell me you remember me....."

I looked him back into the eyes and smiled lightly...

"Yes of course."

A man and woman ran into the room with a doctor....the doctor came up to me and inspected me.....I looked up at the man and woman, and recognized them....my mom, and my dad.......they hugged me...and I smiled, with a small tear falling down my cheek....

W-what is this...?

"Hikaru."

I turned around and saw Kayaba....wearing a normal suit and facing me.....

"K-kayaba? What is this?"

"You're a strong-willed person. Very focused....stay that way Hikaru."

He disappeared....and suddenly so did I......

I opened up my eyes....and looked around in the empty room.....I was back in my apartment......I raised my hands up to my face and examined them....w-where am I...? I noticed I had a familiar headset on my head.....I took it off and I could barely see anything......I sat up from the bed I was laying on....expecting to wake up from a dream....or even disappear soon......I looked around in the room. I looked to my door and saw piles, upon piles...of mail....it really has been two years......I stood up...wondering why I'm still alive.....d-did kayaba lie?! Have no players died from this....? I could barely walk....but I just knew....

       Iku....the others...they made it out of this....I have to go find them....