Chapter 28: Hikaru's POV

"Hikuuu. Wake up Hikuu!"

I slowly opened my eyes, waking up. I don't think I've slept this good since I moved here.....now....what was that dream I just had...? I don't remember it.....

"Good morning Hikuuu."

I looked up at Iku, who was fully dressed for the day, and sitting on top of me, attempting to wake me up....I groaned and looked at my alarm clock.

"It's Saturday.....why do I have to be up so early...?"

"Hey, you promised us you were gonna try out ALO with us this morning! Now get up! Your security system says I can't leave unless you either escort me out, or give it permission to let me go.....seriously why do you even have that?! It's so annoying! The police came to your door because your stupid system called them because I was attempting to leave even after the warning."

I rubbed my eyes and looked at her.

"I installed it a very long time ago....I ran into some problems with some people one time. Aaaannndd I had to do some things. Then eventually I realized, 'hey let's do this' so I installed it."

She tilted her head in confusion.

    ...which was very cute.........

"I did not understand a single word you just said.....what things? What people?"

"Ugh. I'm tired, I'll tell you later when I'm fully awake....."

"Okay fine! Anyways, let's go! We were supposed to meet up with everyone an hour ago!!! They've been texting me wondering when we're coming and I have to keep telling them five more minutes....C'mon Hiku let's gooooo!!!!"

She gently placed her hands on my cheeks, making me blush, and she looked into my eyes.

"Hikuuuu. Can we please go now? We have to create our avatars and such before we get into the actual game so we need to get a head start...."

I sighed lightly and placed my hand gently on her wrist.

"Okay, fine. Let's go."

I moved a little bit and felt completely wet on my head and my face.....

"Iku......? Why is my face wet?"

She got up off the bed and waited for me.

"What? You weren't waking up! I had to wake you up somehow...."

"So you poured water on my face?"

"Yes! You were sleeping so hard, I was beginning to think you were dead or something!"

I sighed and sat up. I wiped my face and sighed again.

"I'll walk you back...."

"Oh, no that's okay Hiku. You just need to get this security system to back off...."

"You said, that it said you can leave by permission or by an escort, right?"

"Umm, yes?"

"Then I will be that escort! C'mon lemme take you home."

"H-Hiku I don't know....you haven't even met my parents yet! What will they think? I spent the night at your apartment, and suddenly you escort me home? They'll get a bad impression of you!"

I sighed....

"Fine, then I'll walk you nearby to it, then I'll come back."

"Okay that sounds fine...."

I got dressed, and took Iku outside. I held her hand and walked her near her house. We got about two houses down from it and stopped....she got in front of me and turned to me. I stopped and looked at her.