Chapter 63: Haruna's POV

I sat alone, eating lunch in the shade of a very beautiful Sakura tree. Few leaves fell from it, and they were so beautiful and pink. I smiled, happily while eating my lunch.

"Perhaps maybe the bucket is used to contain a special liquid required to defeat the monster?"

I sighed, trying to think of ways we can use the bucket to clear the path.

"Perhaps lava? I do not know."

"Perhaps....maybe blood"

I jumped up, grasping my sword, and quickly turning around to the voice speaking to me from behind.

"Hello, Haruna. It's been a while, hasn't it? Well? Did you miss me??"

It was that laughing coffin member.....his Hood was the exact same as in SAO, but it was still very clearly him. I quickly drew my sword, and pointed it in his direction.

"What do you want?! If you so as even show your face to Hikaru, he will destroy you!"

"Hehe....that's why I plan to break him down, mentally."

"W-what...?"

I stood ready, with my sword in a battle stance. He didn't seem ready to fight, I could take him on....no, I should wait on Hikaru. Come on, Hiku hurry up...!

"Well, the best way to break someone down, is to take away the things he loves, correct?"

I raised an eyebrow in confusion, and saw Orochi very slowly creeping up on the player, his sword ready to attack him. I did not directly look at him, for it would have given away his position, and instead used my peripherals to watch him.

"You see, that stupid useless player I killed, Hikaru had saved long ago back in SAO. This new feature that allows us to harm players is the perfect way to destroy Hikaru. I can kill anyone I want without getting any blood on my hands, and no one will ever know it was me. I plan to kill every last person he has ever cared about, or known. You're next on my list, love. You can warn him all you want, it won't do you any good. I liked you Haruna. You were very smart, strategic, great with weapons, and absolutely beautiful. It's a shame we couldn't work together."

Orochi raised his sword to attack, and the player heard him. Orochi was just about to attack, when the player snapped his fingers, and suddenly Orochi disappeared....I heard hard movements behind me, and so I turned around. I saw Orochi just about to attack me! D-did that player really teleport him on command...??

"O-orochi!!!"

I blocked his attack, but it was extremely strong, forcing me back. I held up my sword, still ready.

"Orochi, attack him!"

"Yeah, no thanks love. I'm tired of you, you're so annoying. I'll just kill you."

My eyes widened in shock, as he rushed out towards me, attacking me.

"Orochi, stop please!!!"

I watched the player grin evilly, as he watched Orochi attempting to hurt me....I used my sword to deflect as many attacks as I could, and eventually I pushed him away. He disarmed me immediately, and raised his sword to attack me....he then slashed down, to attack me and I closed my eyes.....I heard a very loud crash, and I quickly opened my eyes, to see Hikaru in front of me, guarding against Orochi's attack with his sword.....Orochi suddenly dropped to his knees, exhausted and didn't seem to know what happened. Me and Hikaru quickly turned the player, as he quickly logged off....