Chapter 34: Hikaru's POV

The beach is right over here I think....me and Koneko walked up to a big gate, and opened it.

"I-is this it, Hiku?"

I sighed, realizing that I would now have yet another person calling me Hiku.....

"Yeah I think so...."

We walked around a corner and saw the beautiful beach, with not that many players, but definitely a good amount. I saw my friends sitting around. It looks like they're arguing......I grabbed Koneko's hand gently and started walking towards them, while she walked beside me.

"Oh hey it's Hiku!"

I smiled as Iku ran up to us. I started to blush a lot seeing her in her swimsuit.....

"Hey Hiku! What's up--"

She looked at Koneko and saw we were holding hands...I let go of her hand and smiled at Iku.

"Could you get the rest of the gang over here? I want you all to meet her."

Iku squinted her eyes, and seemed suspicious....I raised an eyebrow. I've got nothing to hide, so I don't know why she would be suspicious. She smiled and signaled everyone to come over. Everyone walked over, wondering what was going on....

"Hey Hiku. Oh--and who's the cutie over here? Hi, I'm Yujin, pleasure to meet you."

He held his hand out towards Koneko and smiled, bowing.....I knew he would be the first one....that's good because they look like they'll be cute together. She shook his hand, while blushing and she smiled.

"H-hi Yujin, I'm Koneko. Pleasure to meet you as well."

There were definitely some sparks flying there.....

"Guys this Koneko. I just met her today. She was alone and I figured she could join us today!"

I smiled.

"Oh, that sounds great! We're happy to have you Koneko!"

Iku greeted Koneko kindly, as well as everyone else.

"Ms. Koneko, did you happen to bring a swimsuit? And Hikaru, why aren't you wearing any swim trunks? There is water on a beach."

Haruna stepped out in front of me and Koneko.

"Oh, yeah I forgot to change....."

"Y-yes I brought one.....I'll go change then?"

I went off to go change, and so did Koneko. I wonder if we could give her any kind of nickname.....I got changed into my swim trunks, and took off my coat and shirt. I put everything into my inventory and walked back out, and noticed Koneko wasn't out yet. I walked to my friends and smiled at them.

"Hey guys."

Iku turned to me and blushed lightly.

"So Hiku, 'not the most attractive body' huh? And what's this?"

I blushed lightly as she pointed on my arm....

"Umm...skin..?"

"No! You have muscles Hiku! Did your ALO avatar happen to go workout a bunch?? It doesn't copy our bodies exactly, but it does take after it a little bit. And you can't add any other muscle featured, unless you're actually muscular, or you work out a lot in ALO! So what's that all about? And since when were you gonna tell us you had a six pack? Keeping secrets again?"

"I-iku.....you're gonna make me put my shirt back on......"

I looked around and wondered why Koneko wasn't out yet.....

"Hey, does it normally take this long to get changed in ALO? I mean, it's not like real life that we actually have to change, we just have to change from our menu which takes about a few seconds.....is she okay?"

Iku looked to the bathroom, where she was getting changed in and started to wonder as well.....

"Yeah you're right......she probably should be out right now....."

Haruna walked up beside me and Iku and held her hands together.

"Shall I go check on her? Just to see if she's in trouble or needs help?"

Why exactly would she need help....? I shrugged and nodded.

"Yeah I guess so. If anything's wrong, just yell, okay? We're right here."

"Hikaru, you cannot go in there, it is the girls' bathroom."

I blushed and looked away....

"Oh, yeah that's right. Then Iku is right here."

Haruna went into the bathroom, while me and Iku stayed beside the door to it. We waited patiently. It had been about a minute.....we heard small shouting in there....

"I-i can't go out!"

It was Koneko's voice....I only recognized it from her yelling at me before....I turned to Iku and wondered what happened....

"I'll go check it out."

Iku said, before she walked in, leaving me alone outside the bathroom.....I heard more soft yelling going on....

"N-no, Iku I can't go out like this! Seriously!"

I sighed and waited....a few minutes went by.....I flipped a coin but just before it landed, it disappeared....

"Oh dang it.....well now what?"

I went into my inventory and took out a small knife I have. I started playing around with it. The door opened up and I turned to it. I saw Iku walk out with Haruna.

"Hey! How'd it go--"

They interrupted me...

"Hikaru, please do not look in Ms. Koneko's direction at the moment."

I tilted my head confused.....

"She means look away!"

I looked away right away and waited....why do they want me to look away....?

"YUJIN DO NOT LOOK"

I heard Koneko walk out, and heard a small squeak....

"I-i still don't know Iku....."

"C'mon you look great! Can Hiku look now?"

"Y-you and him are together, right...?"

"Y-yes.....why do you ask?"

"Is he loyal to you, Iku?"

"W-well I sure hope so....why?"

"So he won't try to get with me or anything.....yes he can look now......"

"Hiku, you can look now."

My neck hurts from having it facing that way for so long....I looked back at them and wondered why they wanted me to look away....

"S-sorry Hiku...."

Koneko was blushing a bright red.....I guess she was just embarrassed about the swimsuit....I smiled and nodded.

"Don't worry about it, you all ready to have some fun?"

I walked towards them, smiling and placed my hand gently on Iku's waist. She blushed and smiled. Haruna smiled and nodded, as well as Koneko.

"Yep we're ready!"

"Y-yujin you can look now...."

Koneko spoke, as we walked to all of them.

"Great, my neck was hurting! Seriously, give me a warning next time--"

He saw Koneko, and blushed. I could practically see the hearts in his eyes.....

"Koneko you look stunning!"

She blushed and squeaked....

"Th-thank you Yujin...."