Chapter 70: Hikaru's POV

I coughed and groaned as I attempted to stand, using my sword to assist me.

"Hikaru? Are you there???"

I turned around and saw Iku walking with Yujin.

"Hey guys....where's Orochi?"

I coughed, due to all the smoke and fire around us.

"He was right next to the explosion. I'll assume he respawned back in town."

"Mmm...okay. We should push forward!"

"Yep!"

I coughed and led the way through the ship, my friends following me. Thanks to me being a Salamander, I'm immune to all of this fire. My friends, however I'm not so sure....I led my party into the captains quarters, where we saw a player in a Hood, standing at the end of the room with fire spreading throughout the room.

"Hm....didn't think you would actually show. After you demolished our little deal, I figured you had realized that you can't win. So you got my message?"

"Mhm."

We all drew our swords, and very slowly walked towards him.

"Smart move on using my old blade to tell me that I messed up. You must know a whole lot about me, then. How?"

The tip of my blade scraped the floors of the ship.

"Yeah. You're 'The Legend'! How could anyone forget the best details?"

Hmm....so he's an SAO survivor, clearly. Maybe we can just talk to him first....