Chapter 20: Hikaru's POV...

Haruna and Yujin focused mainly on attacking Heathcliff's shield, while me, Iku and Orochi attempted to attack him by any means necessary.....he was blocking everything we threw at him.....we can't use skills here. He designed them...he knows every attack, every item...everything......we have to defeat him with our own special selves....Heathcliff blocked my attack, hit Orochi with his shield, and knocked Iku away....I went to attack but he kicked me away. Yujin and Haruna kept attempting to attack him....Yujin managed to slash Heathcliff in the hand, disabling his shield.....Yujin started slashing at Heathcliff, as Heathcliff was defending most of his attacks, while Haruna was attacking him. Finally, Yujin used a skill on Heathcliff. Which Heathcliff knew perfectly how to use against him......it knocked Yujin down onto one knee. Haruna attempted to attack, but was hit back....Heathcliff was about to stab Yujin, but I grabbed Yujin by the shoulder, pulled him back behind me, and forced Heathcliff's sword into the ground...he continued to block my every attack with his shield...

"Hiku, switch!"

I switched with Iku and got beside her....we both concentrated attacks on his shield, attempting to disable it...I payed close attention to Heathcliff's health....well, he isn't using immortality anymore, considering his HP is almost in the red......we can do this....! I stabbed his shield, and somehow pierced through it.....my sword got stuck in it, and Heathcliff hit me away. I let go of my sword, as it broke...and despawned from my inventory....I entered my inventory as I saw my friends desperately attempting to defeat him.....I equipped that sword I was using before......

"Hikaru, please switch with me!"

I ran up to Haruna, and let her get behind me. I attacked his shield, as I tried to disable it.....this is it....if this doesn't work....I'm sorry guys.......I grabbed Heathcliff's shield with my hand and moved it slightly, to where he was open. Iku slashed him on the chest, although not doing much damage.....my sword turned red, as I lunged towards Heathcliff. He blocked it, and hit my friends away....I pierced through him, and was above him....I raised my sword above my head as it turned into a flaming axe again....I struck down on his shield, as he blocked it....I changed the order of the attack, and the axe turned into the katana....I used one power up, to boost my speed for a few attacks, and started rapidly attacking his shield......I saw him doing something in his menu extremely quickly....but his health was still going down slowly, so he wasn't turning on immortality....I jumped back and closed my eyes. The sword attempted to attack his feet, and then his head at insane speed. He somehow broke the katana......I opened my eyes and jumped up towards him, and a spear appeared...I grabbed it, and threw it at him. He deflected it with his sword, as a dagger appeared in my hands, I ran up straight to him, and attacked his shield. He was about to stab me, but I knocked his sword back with the dagger and continued attacking...any player who didn't have a shield this big would have easily been dead by this....I could see the shock in Heathcliff's eyes.....I jumped back, as my vision changed, and I could see where, and when he would next attack....the dagger changed into a big hammer, and I used a large amount of force to hit his shield, which cracked it......he knocked me up in the air, and the hammer turned into the big Longsword again.....and it turned red once more, and caught on fire.....I noticed my HP was in the red.....one more hit from anything and I'm gone.....this is it........Heathcliff got his sword ready to stab me.....I lunged down towards him, as my body started to glow......I felt a sharp pain in my chest...as I saw Heathcliff's sword Pierce my chest....he blocked my attack completely.....my HP went completely went down........I dropped down on my knees, and my sword disappeared.....I looked at Iku and a single tear fell down my cheek....

"I love you...Iku......."

My body glowed...and I disappeared.......

"You Are Dead"

I stared blankly at the sign in front of me......I'm sorry guys....I did my best.......please make it out of this world.....

--------------Yujin's POV-------------
"NOOO!!!!!!!"

W-what.....what just.....we all rushed out towards Heathcliff...as the crystals from Hiku's body falled around us.....Heathcliff kept spawning in bosses and enemies to keep us away....we all kept killing them one-by-one as he spawned them in.....Iku's tears were mixing in with the crystals falling.....Heathcliff desperately tried to keep us off....but Iku was just too strong....Haruna seemed furious....Orochi couldn't hold back his anger......then why should I? Ran up to Heathcliff, and with my sword, a broke his shield in half, and punched him in the face.....

-------------Haruna's POV----------
"HOW DARE YOU!"

As Yujin broke his shield, I ran out towards him, and slashed his chest with everything I had.....this can't be real...Hikaru.....Ikiru....I broke his Sword in half......

-------------Orochi's POV------------
"Who do you think you are?!"

I grabbed Heathcliff by his hand, and slashed him on his eye. He spawned in a new weapon, and attempted to attack us. Filled with rage, I broke this new sword, and knocked it out of his hand. Heathcliff could see the fire in my eyes.....Hikaru...

----------Heathcliff's POV----------
Th-this is too overwhelming.....I'm gonna have to back out. I opened up my menu and turned on immortality as fast as I could.....Hikaru...you've made these people warriors....I respect that....

---------------Ikiru's POV-------------
"I'll kill you!!"

I kept attacking heathcliff...as tears streamed down my eyes....I lunged towards Heathcliff and slashed his chest as many times as I could......Hikaru why...? I love you.....

"Immortal Object"

The sign popped up on Heathcliff as I attempted to stab him.....

"You coward!!!"

Heathcliff spawned in the boss of floor 37.....I jumped up in front of the boss, and stabbed it in the head....Yujin attacked its feet, and stunned it....Haruna attacked its arms, to disable its attacks....Orochi attacked its chest.....its HP was gone in a matter of seconds.....we dropped down on the ground...I looked around and saw Heathcliff gone......I'll kill him....I'll get to the 100th floor.....and he won't even get the chance to speak once I'm there.....