Chapter 69: Hikaru's POV

I stopped dead in my tracks, staring off at the ocean. My friends, Orochi, Yujin and Iku stood beside me.

"Is that it?"

"Seems like it...."

We all saw an abandoned ship out in the ocean, but all players seemed to ignore it. It looks like just part of this area, so maybe that's why....

"Let's do it, Hiku. Even though your voice makes me want to shoot you all the time."

I rolled my eyes and smiled at Iku insulting me. I'll find a way to remove all of this. I swear it. We started walking towards the ship, when a player stopped us.

"Hey!!!"

I turned around and saw a player drawing his sword.

"You're that player from that wedding event, right?! I needed that event! Draw your sword, I'm taking you down!!!"

I looked at him, very annoyed. I then looked around and saw a crowd of people coming up behind me with their weapons out, all pointed at him.

"G-guys?!"

He got scared, as all the players in the area started to attack him. I grinned evilly and walked stealthily through the crowd, walking with my friends towards the ship. We walked up just to it, as it was just barely still on land.

"Hiku...."

I looked at Orochi, as he spoke.

"Hmm?"

"I'm just gonna say this now...."

All of us looked at him.

"I ship it."

"really -.-"

We all sighed at his joke, and looked back at the ship.

"Whatever's in there....you guys ready?"

They all nodded, and we climbed up into the ship. There was fire, and barrels everywhere. A few skeletons lied dead on the wood of the ship, some with swords through their chests.

"Jeez....whoever made this really wanted it to look real, eh?"

"Mhm...."

I drew my sword quietly and slowly, expecting for this to be a trap.

"Look out!!!!!"