Chapter 47: Hikaru's POV

"Hiku! Iku! Where are you guys?!"

I heard Yujin's voice calling out to us, as I walked out of the cave, holding Iku with me.

"Hey..."

"Hikaru! You have NO idea how worried we were! You both just completely disappeared from the map and our friends' list! What happened?!"

Koneko yelled at us....

"Guys, calm down....we entered that dungeon there and it restricted our menu, so we couldn't contact anyone or anything like that....it was for Iku's quest."

They sighed.

"Next time warn us!"

That's what I was going to do though....we all started walking back to town.

"Hey, what was in that cave, anyway? I mean, you guys were gone for a few hours, and you two look exhausted, or like you just saw a ghost...."

"Nothing we couldn't handle. We're just tired, Yujin. Hey, where is everyone else?"

"They're all looking in different places."

I nodded as Yujin messaged the others of where we were.

"You two sure you're okay?"

"Yes, I'm sure...."

We got back to the inn and after a few hours of convincing everyone we were fine, they finally backed off.....

"So, Hiku....that new wedding event is coming up soon!"

I blushed, as Koneko reminded me....

"Yes, this is correct."

Haruna nodded, as Koneko smirked....

"H-hey, guys...? Don't you think we should just....you know, set that aside...? You girls seem like you'll tear each other's heads off....ALO recently added a new player trading system, so if Iku doesn't like the items from the after-quest, then she'll just send it to whoever wants it!"

"Well, I'm not risking that! If she really likes it, and it has good stats, then it's mine!"

Koneko slammed her hand on the table, making all of us jump slightly....

"Miss Koneko has informed me on how important these items will be. I'm sorry Iku, but I will have to participate for those items."

"H-haruna?! You promised!"

"I am truly sorry."

"G-guys....come on now...."

"SHUT IT HIKU!"

Iku and Koneko yelled at me at the same time, while Haruna sat back and watch, holding her hands togerher....

"Yeah....okay."

O~O they're all really determined....just how good are these items....? Oh, I keep forgetting to ask Iku what her rewards were for that cave....

"No! I'm not gonna let you do that!!"

"Hey, Hiku said it earlier! If I don't like the items I'll just give them to you! Come on, Iku you're being selfish!"

"I'm being selfish?! You're the one that pretty much wants to kill me!"

"Hey, I'm just trying to claim what's mine!"

"Yours?! Excuse me, but wasn't I the ONLY person to receive info about this quest?! I'm pretty sure it's mine!"

"Excuse me, but I was the one who notified all of you on this new wedding event."

"So what, Haruna?! We're the ones that actually do something for the team!"

Haruna whimpered and stepped back.....this is getting too far...

"ENOUGH!!!!!!"

I punched the table, and shattered it, causing my hand to bleed....

"Don't talk to Haruna that way!! She's more useful than I am! You both need to stop it right now. So what if Iku discovered the quest first? So what if Haruna told all of us about the event? It doesn't matter! These items will probably be more useless than a new player going up against a level 90 boss! If none of you stop, then I'm just gonna have to lock you all up and go finish it with a different girl! I don't want to do that, so please! Just STOP! We're all friends, and this stupid quest shouldn't change that!"

The table broke and de-spawned....they all stared at me with wide eyes.

"H-hikaru...."

Haruna blushed and looked down....

"I'm sorry...."

"Y-yeah you're right...."

Iku and Neko both had tears in their eyes....

"I-i guess we were overreacting...I'm sorry, Hiku."

I sighed and held my knuckles, as they were hurting....

"Wait a second....why is my hand hurting?!"

"W-what...?"

"In ALO, or really any Full-dive game, you're not supposed to feel pain after the first initial hit....so why am I still feeling pain?!"