Chapter 30: Haruna's POV

"Orochi, switch with me!"

I slashed the monster and jumped back. Orochi jumped in front of me and stabbed it, killing it instantly.

"Great job guys!"

I put my sword away smiling. I looked back at the boss room....

"I'm sorry Haruna. Don't worry, once Hiku gets online we can go beat that boss to nothing!"

I smiled at Orochi, as he lifted my spirit.

"Have all of you fully mastered the feel of this game yet? I know I have!"

I let out my red wings and flew up. I flew around and then stayed stationary for a while.

"Yep, I'm pretty sure all of us except for Hiku have mastered everything....I don't know how he's gonna get used to this....well, we'd better sign off you guys. I'll see you all tomorrow?"

I smiled at Iku and waved.

"Yep, bye Ikiru!"

We all attempted to log out but....it didn't work.......I got afraid up until a message popped up on my screen....

"Cannot force logout unless inside an inn. Please rent a room to log out completely."

I sighed in relief....we all went to the inn, and rented some rooms. I got into my room, and waved everyone goodnight. I sat down and logged out. I opened up my eyes and took off my NerveGear.....I sat up and looked around in my room....

"I hope Hikaru is alright...."

------------Hikaru's POV------------
"Argh!"

I fell back and hit my head on a desk in the room.....

"Jeez....lady you're lucky I'm a gentleman, because if I wasn't I would--"

"You would what? You have something of Rafe's, and you're going to give it to me."

I stood up, my head hurting and faced her....

"Sorry I don't know what you're talking about...."

She ran towards me and shoved my face against the wall, holding up my arm.....I was defenseless.....

"Okay okay! It's in my back pocket there...."

She went reaching and tried to find Rafe's journal....

"Where is it?!"

"It's right....."

I moved back, pushing her away and hitting her.

"There!"

She tackled me and sent me out the window....a few glass shards cut me....I quickly grabbed onto one of the curtains, and hung onto the side of the building....

"W-woah woah okay okay....alright let's just get back home...."

I was able to climb my way down off the building, but I was still in the area.....the guards were now safely watching, ready to attack.....I hopped the wall and ran straight fro my apartment....I shut and double locked the door.....I closed and locked all windows and sat down on my bed....breathing heavily.......I had a few cuts and bruises everywhere....but Haruna has a speciality for that kind of thing so maybe she could help me out. I sighed and laid back.....I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep......

"Hikaru? Can you help me with this?"

I opened my eyes and saw my beautiful wife attempting to move a big carriage. I walked up to her and helped her push it out of the way. We had been doing some yard work here for quite some time. I think we've earned a break.

"My legs are tired....guess that's just want happens!"

I took note of what she said and picked her up, carrying her inside the house. She kissed my cheek lightly and I smiled....I closed and then opened my eyes and there I was again. In my apartment.....I keep having dreams but I don't remember them....is this normal...? I looked at my watch and saw that I was just a tad bit late for school. I realized that I was still wearing my clothes from last night....I quickly changed and got myself ready. I ran out and towards the SAO school. Great....more school......