Chapter 33: New Girl: Hikaru's POV

I entered the inn we were all staying at when I logged in, but no one was here except for me. I guess they're all at the beach already.....I never really expected a beach to spawn in when we entered the last floor....I mean ALO doesn't really seem like the type to have beaches. At least to me anyway.....I walked out of the inn and went towards the marketplace, to pick up some swim trunks. Of course, they were free because not a lot of players actually go to the beach in this game....I turned to my side and saw a girl looking around for a swimsuit....I examined her a little bit, but tried not to make it obvious.....hmm, she seems exactly like Yujin's type! Well, I might as well go talk to her! I walked up to her and gently tapped her shoulder.

"Hi how are--"

I was quickly interrupted by her spear pushed against my neck, ready to kill me instantly....

"Who are you?! Are you with that guild that keeps trying to get me to join them?! If you are I will kill you!"

I put my hands up immediately and my eyes widened.

"N-no! I-i just noticed that you were looking for swimsuits and me and some friends are gonna go to the beach and so I just figured maybe you would like to come with us! I-i had no intentions of forcing you to join us or anything like that! R-really!"

She slowly let her spear down, while blushing a little bit....

"W-what....wait! Why were you watching me?!"

She yelled, and immediately put her spear back up....yep, definitely Yujin's type....

"I-i told you! My intentions weren't to watch you! I just simply saw you and thought about it!"

"Y-you're serious...? Why me? There's a ton of different girls here who are going to the beach! I mean....I 'overheard' them talking about it...."

I chuckled nervously, trying to come up with an answer...

"W-well you see...I was shopping right next to you so you were the only girl I saw....."

She hesitated for a few moments and looked me in the eyes.....

"I-im serious Miss....n-now can you not cut open my neck...? Por Favor?"

I smiled and hoped she would listen....

"O-okay...."

She lowered her spear and I sighed in relief......

"W-were you serious about letting me go to the beach with you...?"

I noticed her blushing and I nodded....

"Yes I was serious. We'd love to have you as soon as we get to know you. Oh and by the way, my name is Hikaru, but everyone calls me Hiku...."

I straightened up and extended out my hand towards her. She got slightly ready to attack, thinking i was going to try something....

"K-koneko....."

She blushed and shook my hand. I smiled.

"So, do you want to meet the gang?"

"S-sure but....let me get a swimsuit first....."

I nodded, and realized that I need to get my swim trunks too. I walked to the front counter and bought some. I put them in my inventory, and waited outside the store....I could see her trying on different swimsuits from outside but chose to look away. A few minutes went by and she walked about blushing lightly.

"O-okay I'm ready...."

I smiled.

"Alright then! Let me just find them really quick....they should already be at the beach...."

I checked my friends list and a map popped up, they were at the beach.

"Yep! Ready?"

She blushed and nodded, holding her hands together in front of her.

"Y-yes."

I started walking, as she walked beside me.

{Shoutout to Echosight for the beach party idea!!!}

(Go follow her!!! Now do it now! Seriously, go do it! I'll sit here and wait until you do!

Did you do it???)