Chapter 29: Hikaru's POV

"I'll see you all soon!"

"Bye Hiku!"

"Bye Hikaru!"

I waved to all of my friends as I logged out. I have some things I need to work on so I had to leave ALO early.....well I hope they have fun being higher levels than me.....I opened up my eyes and took off my NerveGear.....I was nervous...some part of me was expecting the log out button to no longer be there again....it's been about two months since I first saw that student....i don't know who he is, or what he wanted....but I hope he won't become a problem....I got up from my bed and sat down at my desk....

"Hmm? What's on the news???"

I went on my computer and checked the news. Nothing too insane. Just the same boring stuff....hmm? What's this?

"New Treasure Hunter, Rafe Takara discovers over 1.2 million gold bars at the bottom of the Atlantic!

We asked Rafe what's next for him in an exclusive interview, this is what he had to say,

'Well, I'm gonna build a mansion on that big mountain in Tokyo in Japan. I think it'll give the mountain a great look to it.'

Watch out Tokyo! Rafe Takara is coming for you!"

Rafe, huh? Hmm....."Rafe is coming for you!" those words echoed in my mind for some odd reason.....I turned off my computer and leaned back.

"So this Rafe guy found that treasure I was looking for.....hmm."

I started to think more and then something clicked.....why did he look so familiar....? It's like I've seen him before.....I picked up my journal and sketched his face out. I put two and two together and realized.....that's that student I saw.....th-thats him!!! I put my journal down and ran my fingers through my hair....what's his game? What's he want with me? Why was he staring at me that day? Where do I know him from?! Ugh! I stood up and sighed.....I walked to my front door and opened it. It was raining again....I walked out and walked along the sidewalk, thinking....I looked up and saw the big house Rafe had currently been living in.....I walked up to it and some bodyguards stopped me.....

"State your business."

"Oh, um, I'm here to see Rafe. But I mean if he isn't here I can just come back later...."

"He's out hunting at the moment but he should be back anytime now.....sorry kid."

I nodded and walked away. I decided to walk around the big house. Jeez, it's like 4 stories high! I noticed tons of guards blocking every entrance....I looked up and saw ways that I could just climb up.....I jumped up on the building, and began climbing up.....I was holding on, while looking through a window, trying to figure out which room was Rafe's.....I forgot that it was raining and I started slipping.....

"W-woah woah woah....!"

I quickly jumped up, grabbing hold of the roof to the place.....there were at least three or four snipers up there.....jeez, high maintenance? I looked down and saw many guards walking around cautiously.....I decided it would be best if I climb to the other side of the building. After a few minutes of pain, and desperately holding onto the building, I finally got to the other side. I found Rafe's room.....the window was open and I was about to enter....I quickly moved away from it when I heard a man and woman walk through the door.

"Do you really think finding that treasure was a good idea? You're attracting Hikaru's attention too soon."

"No, Nadine this is exactly what I want. You see, I do this, Hikaru gets jealous or whatever and decides he wants to meet me. Then that's my chance to get more Intel on him. It's the perfect opportunity. Now, Nadine I thought I told you that you can't be in my room. Come on let's go."

Great....Rafe's here.....I noticed the small ledge I was hanging onto was starting to break off.....I silently but quickly moved to another ledge, a little closer......but the other ledge fell, making a loud noise.....I heard Rafe and the other woman, Nadine walk out of the room.....I silently snuck into the room, and closed the window.....I sighed and looked around.....jeez....he really does NOT like me....I looked around the room at all of the papers on the walls.....newspaper articles, photos, ...photos of me......with a red X through some of them.....I saw a big chest at the corner if the room. I walked to it and opened it, seeing the things inside....he had Treasure hunting Gear.....grappling hooks, weapon holsters....basically everything i have.....maybe he's just a hardcore fan of mine or something.....? I saw his journal. I opened it up and saw information on him and what his plans are.....I grabbed it and stuck it in my pocket.....I walked back to the window I snuck into and attempted to open it. But for some reason it just wouldn't budge...! Well, I'll just use the window in the hallway. I walked towards the door to his room and opened it. As I opened it, I saw the woman Rafe was talking to....it seemed like she was about to open up the door....but I did first.

"Oh, hello. Sorry, I was looking for the bathroom!"

"You're not supposed to be in here."

She was definitely suspicious of me....

"Well, neither are you, so uh, if you don't tell, I won't."

She clearly wasn't gonna give up.....

"Well uh, 'Scuze me"

I attempted to scoot past her, but she grabbed my wrist and kicked me back....

"Ah!"

I got up, and looked at her, as she closed the door and locked it.....

"Hey, wait a minute let's just talk about this...."

"What is there to talk about, Hikaru? My men, and Rafe are on there way back here right now. You're lucky they went out for a while. All I have to do is buy some time."

"Okay, now wait a minute, come on! I can tell Rafe is a reasonable man!"

"You're dealing with me, not him...."

She got into a fighting stance.....I guess I have no other choice.....

"Alright, don't expect me to go easy on you though."

I got into a fighting stance.....