Chapter 9 - Let Me Love You

Allie's POV

I'm loving this Chinese, it's not salty at all. I said. "That's why I order from them. Many times you're up drinking water all night, but not with this stuff. I feel the same way about pizza sometimes. As he fed me a carrot, he asked "Do you have plans for Memorial Day weekend?" "Like the entire weekend, or the day? I asked. "Pretty girl...I know I didn't stutter and you sure as hell heard me, that's why you're blushing. I said weekend." He said. "Oh stop...no, I don't have any plans. I mean...Marcus, Mia and I were maybe going to do something together, but with what happened I'm not sure."

Prince put down his chopsticks, tilted my chin so that we were eye-to-eye and pecked at my lips. "You're not sure? Really Allie? Listen, I want to be clear. I will share a lot of things...I will share my food [kiss], I will share my clothes [kiss] but baby I will not share these lips with anyone. [kiss] You have to understand something Allie...I'm completely smitten with you. Do you hear me?" I nodded yes. "Good...I'm glad to know we understand one another."

I loved hearing him tell me that. There was something about him wanting me for himself. No one has ever said anything like that to me before and it gave me goosebumps to think he was even a tiny bit jealous of Marcus.

Slipping out of his chair he grabbed our plates and set them in the sink. Scooting back to me, he sat up on the table and asked, "Will you go away with me for the weekend?"

"Where? I mean...well I don't know I think that...maybe it's best if..." Laughing a bit, his index finger made it to my lips and he said, "Sssshhh. With all your stammering, I can see that I'm going to have to do some convincing." Flicking a switch on the wall, very soft music came on and he began to sway with me. "Are you putting the moves on me?" I asked while giggling. Chuckling he replied, "Well not too many moves because I'm still healing, but enough to straighten out the confusion in that pretty head of yours."

"Would we have separate rooms?" I asked. Smiling he replied, "If you want separate rooms, I can make that happen, but I'd like to think we'll be spending a lot more time in one." He winked at me and I became instantly nervous. "You like to think, huh? You sound so sure of yourself." He rolled his eyes, but quickly got a serious look on his face. He bit his lip, brought my hand to his lips and softly murmured, "When will you let someone in your heart Allie?"

Continuing to sway me so sweetly, his eyes burned into mine and my eyes lowered. He lifted my chin, "I don't know the story of your father in its entirety, but I can only imagine how invisible you have felt throughout your life...quietly existing in the shadow of him. Has anyone ever seen YOU before Allie...behind all that good girl you desperately try to be. Has anyone seen you for the absolutely beautiful, loving creature you are? I see you Allie." Kissing my forehead as tears began to well in my eyes, "Do you want to continue like this Allie? Not ever allowing anyone in...to know you...to love you?"

His breath swiftly made its way up my neck causing a fog to descend over me. Kissing my quiet tears that fell he asked, "Who will you let in Allie? I hope it be me. I'm right here Allie...wanting you to take a chance with me. Can we pick up where we left off before the delivery boy came? His hands graced my waist and steadily eased up my shirt. Are you okay with that Allie?" He asked.

I couldn't believe my head slowly nodded yes and he smiled while biting the inside of his cheek. Taking my hand and kissing it as he sat down on the sofa, he gently pulled my knee onto the one side of him, followed by the other until I was straddling him. "Will you let me make you feel good?" Tenderly easing me down onto his pelvis while I bit my lip. "Don't be nervous Allie, it's natural to show affection to one another." Reaching up to run his fingers through my hair, he slowly pulled me down to his full lips while making love to my mouth. I don't even know what it feels like to make love, but that's the only way I can think of to describe the way he kissed me.