Chapter 23 - The Burn

Prince's POV

"Before you get out of this beautiful dress I need to twirl my delivery girl, dance with me."

Spinning her around, "Tell me about your evening...who was there...what did people wear...tell me about all the men that couldn't take their eyes off my lovely lady."

"Stop!" [giggling]

Bringing her close to me, my bloodhound nose swore I could smell Louis on her, which made my stomach wretch.

"Well...Louis was honored for doing this trip to Kenya where he performed surgery on 25 patients who were suffering from hip and leg maladies. He also devoted time to training local surgeons on more advanced surgical techniques, gave lectures to local medical students and medical school faculty and met with the Kenyan Minister of Health to discuss how the country can become more medically self‐sufficient through their physician training. Honestly...it was very moving, I cried actually."

"Baby why did you cry?"

"It's just very emotional to see the shape some of these patients were in and now how their body was freed from it. I mean sure you sometimes see this on the news, but to actually know someone who did it...Louis...it was just very selfless and honorable of him. Know what I mean?"

So many things were going through my mind...for one I don't disclose all of my philanthropic work. I can't sound like a jerk though.

"Yes what Louis did was wonderful, absolutely."

 I so want the smell of him off of her. 

Giving her sweet pecks, "What do you say you go remove all that makeup and take a quick shower? Then I'm gonna get you to bed, I want you fresh for your big day tomorrow."

"And then what?" She asked while mischievously sliding her hands up my chest.

[Smirking] "Well...you shower first and then we'll see."

I cannot think about sex with her smelling like French door.

"Can you unzip me?"

Whispering in her ear, "Yes I can."

As she walked into our bedroom, I watched her step out of the dress. She had on no bra or panties under that dress, "Dammmn!" She should have been out with me. Shaking my head...after the shower Nelson...after the shower.

"Honey?"

"Yeah?" I said outside of the bathroom.

"How did dinner go with my mom?"

"Amazingly well, I think."

"Come here and tell me about it."

Sitting up on the counter, I watched her shower and my mind was a pile of fuzz. Her petite frame is absolute perfection...slender arms above her head lathering her hair, perky, round breasts gently bouncing to her every move, sudsy bubbles slipping down her muscular back and breasts as the shampoo rinsed from her hair.

She turned with a smile and shook her tail at me, "Getting a good look?"

I actually felt myself flush. Why I don't know. We just do that to one another I guess.

"Your mom knows I'm Prince?"

"What?"

"Yeah...she said that she's letting you tell her in your own time. She doesn't have an issue with our relationship as long as I don't hurt you, which I told her I have no intention of doing."

When she stepped out of the shower, I wrapped her body in a towel, that was really too big for her small frame, and then stayed in her personal space.