Chapter 43 - I Just Can't Believe

Prince's POV

As I continued to take charge, my hands relieved her of her dress and her eyes...damn her eyes were about as wide as I've ever seen them.

"I'm done Allie...I can't wait no more. I need you. There's one more ring that needs to be on this finger. Be my wife...tonight."

My fingertips eased lightly over her skin causing a soft exhale to emit from her pretty pout.

"Will you...will you make me the happiest man?"

Her beautiful face had a mix of shock and desire written all over it as she slowly nodded yes.

My lips broke into the largest smile and my heart quickened at her response.

Her hand rested on mine as we lazily slipped down over my amdomen together lingering over our beautiful baby.

I started to softly sing and sway her, "Tonight I'm making you mine...all mine...forever mine Allie."

Pecking her sweet lips, "In an hour, my hairdresser Kim and crew are coming to deck us out. I can't wait to see you in your beautiful dress, your hair...Mmmm..."

Tears were forming in her eyes, "Baby talk to me...tell me..."

"I just can't believe this is happening. I can't believe I ever ran from you. Why did I ever do that? Now I'm pregnant and craving you all the time. I'm gonna be your wife."

Grabbing her passionately by the side of her neck, I ran my fingers through her hair and kissed her, "Oh yes you are...you are gonna be Mrs. Alessandra Nelson."

"Promise me you'll always call me Allie."

"Always special girl. Always. That name is only gonna be on legal document. You will always be my Allie."

"Prince I'm hungry."

Scooting to our bedroom, I grabbed her robe, set her down on the sofa and covered her with a blanket, "Let me get you something."

"Honey...why don't I make us something."

"Hush now let me take care of you." I insisted.

Slipping my shirt on I ran down to the kitchen and threw some lasagna in the oven quick, got some bread and made her a small salad. Balanced diet for my girl. I put a couple more pieces of bread on the plate knowing she needs to gain some weight.

My feet took to hopping back upstairs with joy...to find her asleep on the sofa. It brought a smile to my face. I set the tray on the coffee table and lifted her feet to rest on my lap. My head dropped back and I decided to take a nap too. Kim's arrival would certainly wake us.

About 20 minutes later, I woke and thought of a few details I should tend to, like making sure the car service was confirmed for the airport runs.

I placed the receiver on the phone and looked at the keypad correlating numbers to letters for the gate code, 25543. Tears started to well in my eyes, I started to laugh at my realization...25543. 25543.

2 = ABC

5 = JKL

5 = JKL

4 = GHI

3 = DEF

2 = A

5 = L

5 = L

4 = I

3 = E

The gate code to Paisley is 25543, which is ALLIE.