Chapter 33 - Dirty, Dirty Girl

It was devastating for me to see Allie's face grow pale and grim at Beverly's words, especially after our beautiful romp. Her erratic breathing combined with obvious high anxiety absolutely broke my heart. She leapt from the bed and ran into the bathroom where I heard her wretch but thankfully she didn't vomit.

"Damnit." I mumbled to myself.

Running inside I gently pulled her hair away from her face and kissed her forehead as she eased back from the toilet. "You are okay Allie. You're s grown woman, engaged to the love of your life. We're doing nothing wrong and he cannot hurt you anymore."

Trying to be logical and bring her calm, "He's here to see me ya know. I'm not gonna let him see you sweet girl."

Wiping her brow with a tissue, tears rolled down her cheeks as she shook in frustration, fear was consuming her.

"Allie I won't let him hurt you."

"I don't want to see him."

"Honey you don't have to. Ever. Do you hear me? Not ever."

Scooping her up, I sat her on the edge of the bathtub and grabbed my robe for her to slip on.

"What if he asks you where I am?"

"I'll tell him the truth...I don't want him to know."

Her hands were shaking and I grabbed and kissed them.

"It's all going to be ok angel. You stay right here. I'm gonna throw on some clothes and go meet him."

"What if he does something to you?"

Arching one eyebrow at her, I whispered with a chuckle, "Now what is he gonna do to me? I've got two awesome hips thanks to you. I may be small, but I'm scrappy. Besides...nothing is going to happen."

While I got dressed, she slipped on shorts and a cami.

Coming out of the closet she said, "Oh my baby."

"What? My outfit too much?"

"No...you just look so beautiful...you made me forget about my father for a spilt second."

She ran her slender fingers down my biceps.

"Thank you and that's what I like to hear."

Smoothing her fingers over the curve of my muscles. "Girl you like my guns?" I asked with a giggle seeing her smile was everything to me. I so want her to relax before I go, she seemed receptive.

"It's good to see you smile."

Her shorts were very short and her cami revealed her braless nipples that were responding to the chilly bedroom temperature. I'm certain Daddy downstairs would not approve of her attire which brought a smirk to my lips. That ass has no idea what a beautiful woman she is...so loving...so kind...in spite of his torture.

I pecked at her sweet pout as she continued to run her hands over my arms.

"Sweet thing I want you to relax and not worry about a thing."

Barely able to see blue eyes through her hooded lids, I gently coaxed. Let me make you feel good before I go?"

"With my father waiting downstairs? You need to..."

With the deepest voice I could muster, "Especially with your father downstairs. Oh and I need to do nothing. I want my baby to have a smile on her face."

A delicate whimper slipped from her lips as my hands tugged at the waistband of her shorts, easing the flimsy material to the floor.

Beverly knocked at the door again, "How much longer should I tell Mr. Marino you will be?"