Chapter 31 - Can We Try For A Baby?

Allie's POV

When I woke, Prince was not in bed, but two daisies from the field next to the house laid next to me. Peeking out the slat in the window shutter, I saw him sitting by the pool, bouncing his leg and tapping his thighs while taking breaks to write in a spiral notebook. My musical genius was obviously hard at work and I wondered what inspired him.

Laying back on the soft sheets, I looked at the pretty ring he gave me last night. I can't believe all that's transpired over the last few months. Even though I kinda took a break from God, he certainly guided me to Prince and this beautiful love that I'm experiencing.

I was pulled out of my daydream by hearing the deck door open and then close again. Quickly brushing my teeth, I decided to wear nothing but his ring on my finger and head outside to investigate what he was doing.

Once he heard the door, his head did a double take turning his sole attention to me. I love the way he looks at me, but my modesty also took over as his eyes roamed.

"This is how I want to be greeted every morning." He said and whistled.

Just before diving into the pool, I saw him start to strip out of his shorts to join me. Breaking the water's surface, he was pulling me to him.

"Mmmm morning my angel. I loved you coming out here completely bare...but if you do things like that you better be prepared for me."

"I'm not completely bare."

He looked me over and scrunched his brow at me.

Wiggling my fingers in his face, "I'm wearing your ring."

His smile said it all as his arms encircled my waist.

"Mmmm...Allie...am I dreaming or did you agree to be my wife last night?"

"I did agree...oh absolutely." I said with a smile.

"After Paris Allie, I'm just not about to waste one minute being apart from you. Our home is underway, I need you to be with me...as my wife."

He pecked at my ear and his hands roamed every inch and I felt my body rise to his attention to the love he was bestowing on me...but Stella crept back into my head...distracting me.

"What just passed in that pretty head of yours?"

"Is this a good time to finally tell me who Stella is?"

"My little green eyed cat."

"Please don't I..."

"Stella is my jeweler who found me this beautiful piece you are wearing on your finger."

I finally smiled knowing it wasn't someone I was fighting for his affection.

"Well the amethyst is beautiful. I've never seen one this color before. I love it and I love that it's your favorite color."

"That's not an amethyst. That is an extremely rare purple diamond Allie. As rare and as cherished as you are to me."

"Prin..."

"Ssshhh Allie...get use to it. I'm gonna be spoiling you the rest of your life."

"What were you working on when I came outside."

"It's not ready yet, but something you said last night spurred my creativity and I had to write it down."

"Are you hungry?"

"For you."

"I'm going to make us some breakfast." Letting him go and swimming toward the steps, he followed as I grabbed towels from the cabana for us.